PDA

View Full Version : Kelly's Talent, Steamboat's Doc Release, HBK's Tweet Happy and Sexy Star Update

Travicity
08-03-2010, 03:00 AM
The Sydney Morning Herald has a brief note on WWE Diva Kelly Kelly's secret talent. We didn't post it earlier so here you go for those who couldn't find it: "I can burp the alphabet," she tells the newspaper. "The burping comes out after a few drinks."

The documentary portion of WWE's DVD release, Ricky Steamboat: The Life Story of the Dragon, will air on pay-per-view in September.

-- Shawn Michaels has been very active on Twitter since opening his account. He recently spoke about watching RAW: I've watched raw 1 since I left. Sorry I'm 45 I live like a 45 ol dad. Pretty boring I guess. I luv it though what can I say. I still talk 2 my friends regularly. I'm sure I will always b" part" of wwe He also addressed speculation that he wouldn't stay retired: 1. I'm staying retired. Understand skepticism though

-- It was reported a few weeks ago that AAA Women's Champion Sexy Star had been in contact with WWE officials in regards to joining the organization. It's worth noting that on Wednesday, the masked luchadora posted a cell phone image on her Twitter account indicating she is in Tampa, Florida, which is the home of WWE's developmental promotion, Florida Championship Wrestling. She did not, however, identify the purpose of her trip to the United States. Although it should be noted that a tryout camp is currently being held at the developmental facility, which concludes Sunday. Over 50 individuals, both male and female, are participating in the evaluation clinic.

EWN