PDA

View Full Version : Nexus Member Injured During Match

Travicity
08-20-2010, 03:01 AM
Nexus member Skip Sheffield was injured during a match at last night's Monday Night RAW house show in Honolulu, Hawaii. Sheffield teamed with fellow Nexus member David Otunga to face The Hart Dynasty, and during the match, Sheffield went down from what is being reported as either a knee injury or an ankle injury. After the match, Sheffield was helped to the backstage area by WWE officials.

There is no further update on Sheffield's injury at this time.

WR

Konan
08-20-2010, 11:03 AM
lol i guess its not so serious

Shane McMahon's Ass
08-20-2010, 02:31 PM
According to a house show report from Honolulu, Hawaii, it looks like Skip Sheffield suffered a broken bone in his leg in Hawaii last night and will likely need surgery.

More as we get it.

WI

muzi
08-20-2010, 03:01 PM
Damn! Hope this isn't true and that Nexus will not loose another member...but maybe this is the open door for some NXT 2 rookies!

Kenpachi Zaraki
08-20-2010, 06:52 PM
damn I was starting to like him

deadmanwalkin
08-22-2010, 02:50 AM
good...i cant stand him

Kage
08-22-2010, 03:42 AM
Didn't Edge injure his ankle at a house show in Hawaii too? STOP GOING TO HAWAII!!!!

Konan
08-22-2010, 02:03 PM
That sucks he was going to get a push too.

Dragón De Muerte
08-22-2010, 03:44 PM
Didn't Edge injure his ankle at a house show in Hawaii too? STOP GOING TO HAWAII!!!!
:lmao:

pity sheffield was the only one in nexus that I thought had real potential, whole group are pretty naff though and all of them were not ready for the main shows and should be returned to training, nxt series 2 is so much better apart from giant mustach guy all of them had potential and I can't wait to see who wins betwen kaval and micheal mcguillicutty (alex riley should have come 4th with husky in the final)