PDA

View Full Version : WWE Raw General Manager Revealed?

Travicity
08-28-2010, 12:37 AM
Rumors are circulating concerning the return of Triple H, and WR has been informed that the idea has been pitched to Vince McMahon to have him revealed to be Monday Night RAW's "anonymous" General Manager. McMahon has been quoted as saying that he wants "The Game" back on television in order to further strengthen the roster heading into the fall season. As of late, McMahon has blamed WWE's previous lackluster quarter on the retirements of Dave Batista and Shawn Michaels, as well as Triple H's injuries that have kept him off of television.

We MUST stress that this news should be treated as only a RUMOR at this point in time, as this has NOT been 100% officially confirmed in any way.

WR

Smartmark
08-28-2010, 12:45 AM
Not a big surprise if it is Trips really, but it would be awesome :D

Travicity
08-28-2010, 12:51 AM
I Wouldnt mind it I liked HHH/McMahon Era

jedi71
08-28-2010, 06:09 PM
hhh as the raw gm would be good and it fits into everything going on with the mysterious gm.

Metalitia
08-29-2010, 02:39 PM
It fits the angle the "mystery GM" has with Sheamus and would be a reason why they teased Austin etc.

Also having HH in a less active wrestling role could freshen up his character a bit.

deadmanwalkin
08-29-2010, 03:44 PM
im getting a little sick of him in the ring but as a gm...could be interesting..wouldnt mind seeing this

Big Evil
08-29-2010, 05:00 PM
I could never get sick of Trips wrestling, but he does need to recoup a bit and it would be refreshing to see him as GM... and when he wants to get back into the game, all he has to do is abuse his power as GM to get back into the title picture... classic Game.

The Mac
08-29-2010, 05:17 PM
hopefully this means return of heel HHH