PDA

View Full Version : Miz On WWE Magazine and WWE 7-11 Wrestling Cups Info!!!

Travicity
08-29-2010, 07:15 PM
Tiger Claw sent this item. ... I stopped by my nearest 7-11 for the wrestling cups. All 3 (Undertaker, Triple H & Rey Mysterio) are still available. Pretty cool. They're 3-D designed, so when you rotate the cup, the picture changes. They run about $2.50. Also, there's an addition Big Gulp SummerSlam cup available. Not sure if they change from week to week, but when I went in, it had Kofi Kingston on it. Burger King plush toy update: Starting this past Monday was the first week. The toy appeared larger than what I thought, with it actually fitting in the palm of my hand (adult hand). They are a part of the kid's meal, but can be purchased separately for $2.00. no meal required. I'm assuming the next two weeks will be Triple H and Undertaker, consecutively. And the speak when you squeeze them. Cena, being the first, is obvious - "You can't see me". Any takers on the other two? (UT - rest...in...peace, H - time to play the game.) It should come as no surprise as to the wrestlers marketed here. UT, H, Cena & Rey are the top merchandise sellers/main eventers in WWE. I prefer UT, but if you're a collector, at least there's only 3, instead of, say, 5, or 10, or worse, all of the wrestlers.

Nicholai Askholm sent this item. ... The Miz is on the latest edition of WWE magazine. You can see the cover below.

http://themiz.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/giun1-235x300.jpg
PWI