PDA

View Full Version : Sick **** Throws Puppies Into River

Black Widow
08-31-2010, 09:09 PM
http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01116/puppy3_682_1116640a.jpg

A SICK video appearing to show a woman throwing live puppies into a river has enraged animal lovers.

The harrowing footage shows a blonde woman in her late teens or early 20s throwing the six helpless dogs into the fast-flowing water.

Disturbingly, the black and white pups cry pitifully as they are flung to their certain deaths.

They can also be heard whimpering in a basket before they are thrown in.

At one point their murderer shouts "Woooo!" as she lobs the dogs into the river.

One of the pups only narrowly misses a tree at the side of the river after it is tossed in.

Dressed in a red hoodie, black tracksuit bottoms and white trainers, the dog killer looks indifferent as she kills her victims one by one.

The 44-second video was posted on YouTube on Monday under the title 'Twisted Girl Throws Puppies in River' — but removed shortly afterwards.

Internet forums claimed last night the footage was shot in the eastern European country of Bosnia and Herzegovina.

It is believed the dogs could have been thrown into the River Vrbas.

Towards the end of the footage, the woman appears to mutter something in an eastern European language.

Internet users were shocked at the cruelty of the woman's actions.

Arcturus Light wrote: "What the hell...no one in their right mind could do this. That was extremely fucked up."

Another, called 3yrs2go, said: "Someone should throw her in the river too, but with a concrete block tied to her feet."

DarioInfini wrote: "That's unreal" and xigm534x added "Future serial killer".

The video was also posted on the LiveLeak website.

A message on the site read: "We can determine from the picture so few things. One, based on assumption, she probably has a Facebook account, no matter what country they're in.

"Two, she is 5ft 6in-5ft 8in, blonde, eye colour unknown, Caucasian

"She has something written upside-down on her red sweater, barely legible, might be of assistance if it's the product of a local store.

"Let's work together on exposing this sicko."

The disturbing video follows in the wake of Coventry woman Mary Bale dumping a cat into a wheelie bin.

Bank worker Mary, 45, was condemned for the callous act which was caught on film and shown around the world.

Video: *WARNING* Scenes Of Animal Cruelty
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3119142/Sicko-throws-puppies-to-death.html

Big Evil
09-01-2010, 01:03 AM
I hope someone tracks her down and DOES throw her into the river... then fish her out and throw her in a abusive prison system for thirty years... with a little luck she won't make it back out... what a terrible excuse for a person.

Shane McMahon's Ass
09-01-2010, 02:51 AM
She should be beaten to a bloody pulp then thrown into the river and try to swim for life.

How f**king dare she do that you little defenseless puppies. I hope she burns in Pergatory

The Mac
09-01-2010, 08:26 AM
I hope someone tracks her down and DOES throw her into the river... then fish her out and throw her in a abusive prison system for thirty years... with a little luck she won't make it back out... what a terrible excuse for a person.

i couldnt put it any better myself