PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News: NXT Season 3 All Divas!!

Travicity
09-01-2010, 03:32 AM
It was just announced that next season's edition of WWE NXT, which premieres next week, will be an all-Divas edition.

WR

Shane McMahon's Ass
09-01-2010, 03:33 AM
They have enough Divas to do that? I thought it was just a sausage fest

Travicity
09-01-2010, 03:34 AM
Lol sausage fest yup check out the other thread I posted.

JohnCenaFan28
09-01-2010, 05:25 AM
YES!!! YESS!!! Finally women get the respect they deserve!

Swinny
09-01-2010, 06:17 AM
YES!!! YESS!!! Finally women get the respect they deserve!

They only deserve respect if they actually have any wrestling ability, so... we'll see which ones actually do.

Konan
09-01-2010, 09:07 AM
Yes, finally. That's what WWE needs right now, Divas. Good thing they're unifying the women's championships at Night Of Champions.

Kellie
09-01-2010, 12:50 PM
The tall one looks more manly than most of the male wrestlers .. she is questionable as a Diva :shifty:

Swinny
09-01-2010, 04:50 PM
The tall one looks more manly than most of the male wrestlers .. she is questionable as a Diva :shifty:

The only thing manly about her is her height, if you look at her facial structure and features, she very much looks like a woman and a good looking one at that.

Also, so what if she was "manly looking"? People bitch about divas being hired only for their looks at the time and then when they hire when that isn't exactly a supermodel, but is an ACTUAL WRESTLER, people bitch about that too.

ArJay
09-01-2010, 06:39 PM
People bitch about divas being hired only for their looks at the time and then when they hire one that isn't exactly a supermodel, but is an ACTUAL WRESTLER, people bitch about that too.

^^ This. I couldn't agree more with ya Swinny.

John
09-01-2010, 09:07 PM
Credit: F4WOnline.com

According to Dave Meltzer, WWE's decision to have NXT Season 3 feature all Divas was made recently since the company was filming segments in FCW with male wrestlers. Among the male wrestlers originally scheduled to be part of the show include: Mason Ryan (resembles Batista), Xavier Woods (formerly Consequences Creed in TNA), Bo Rotundo (younger brother of Husky Harris), Wes Brisco (son of Gerald Brisco) and Richie Steamboat (son of Ricky Steamboat).

There were several possible reasons why WWE decided to change the season. One is that they feel the Divas will draw stronger ratings, especially with 6-foot-9 Aloisia as a focal point. Another reason is that WWE was unhappy with the behavior of several Divas during the Summerslam weekend and could be looking to make some roster replacements.

HAR
09-01-2010, 09:57 PM
I like it.

BXtremeJ
09-01-2010, 11:02 PM
so the wwe finally found a way 2 not get me 2 watch one of there shows at all