PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Straight Edge Society breaking up?

John
09-01-2010, 09:05 PM
Credit: F4WOnline.com

Joey Mercury will be out of action for several months after undergoing surgery over the weekend to repair a torn pectoral muscle. It’s considered a six month recovery process.

Despite the injury, Mercury is expected to remain on television since he had his arm on Monday’s RAW just days after surgery. Many feel that with Serena’s recent release, it wasn’t a good time to remove Mercury from television since the Straight Edge Society wouldn’t be much of a group with two people. However, Punk and Gallows broke up at the following night’s Smackdown television taping, so the injury may have been the catalyst to disband the group.

---------

Ugh. The SES could be a major faction within WWE and I'm wondering what the future for Gallows will be. He's a good wrestler who lacks charisma so maybe a face turn? As for Mercury, I hope he gets better. Maybe Gallows and Mercury could return as a team and face Punk (Who would have a replacement for Gallows.. Perhaps someone from FCW) in a tag match. I think this is an awful move for Punk.

Smartmark
09-01-2010, 09:31 PM
About time they break up if you ask me....

Swinny
09-01-2010, 09:45 PM
It was heading that way anyway, even with Serena still around and Joey Mercury still healthy they wouldn't have lasted long the way they were being booked.

BXtremeJ
09-01-2010, 11:04 PM
maybe gallows can b a star

Kage
09-02-2010, 01:40 AM
It ran it's course I suppose. Punk is awesome on his own so this will turn out fine.

Konan
09-02-2010, 08:56 AM
might be punk introduce new members

Dragón De Muerte
09-02-2010, 01:14 PM
Pity I thought they where much better on tv than nexus and leapyears better in the ring but then again wwe don't push those who can wrestle

Black Widow
09-02-2010, 04:21 PM
they ran there course the moment punks head was shaved

Kenpachi Zaraki
09-02-2010, 05:08 PM
Ha, I called it the moment Mercury got injured cause I is EPIC!