PDA

View Full Version : Matt Hardy Complains/Continues to Tweet on Twitter and SD *SPOILER*

Travicity
09-03-2010, 02:14 AM
Matt Hardy posted the following on his Twitter account today:

"Gotta state this. I'm sick & tired of being 'hurt', being misused, & not being shown the respect that I've earned-something has to change."

SPOILER ALERT: You should see the segment this week on SmackDown!. Cody Rhodes trashed the hell out of him in a promo before the match and then defeated him clean. Rhodes called him ugly, fat, out of shape, etc etc. I was there live and it was pretty brutal. It also seemed to me like it was a way to send a message but that's just my opinion.

Anyways, expect Hardy to talk about working the dirt sheets in a few minutes. Yup.

EWN

Matt Hardy followed up his earlier tweet up with the following tweets:

I gotta say this-I love all of my great friends & fans that have stuck with me regardless-THANK YOU! In life, I won't quit. I WILL NOT DIE!

Not looking for pity, & never will.. RT @alteredash: @MattHardyBrand If u hadn't kayfabed us so much in the past I might feel sorry for you.

As far as "kayfabing" people, I've never done anything intentionally 2 insult my fans-I just try to make things unpredictable & real for u.

IMO, that's how pro wrestling should be.. Unpredictable & full of suspense-I try & keep that in mind. Cuz as a fan, that's what I want.

For the record, I'm not "quitting", I don't have my head down & I'm as optimistic as ever-but sometimes, u gotta just say what's on ur mind.

Aight guys, I'm headed in the gym to kill it tonight.."Fight for what u believe, and believe in what u fight for." Until then..

Blah. Once again, expect Hardy to talk about working the dirt sheets shortly.

EWN

Kenpachi Zaraki
09-03-2010, 09:30 AM
about time he went to the gym......... or was that a work as well :shifty:

JohnCenaFan28
09-03-2010, 03:08 PM
Matt Hardy finally decides to lose some weight so he can look serious. Anyway, at least he's not as fat as his brother Jeff (and not a pothead drunk).

ArJay
09-03-2010, 03:14 PM
Matt is by far the fatter Hardy EeL. By "Gym", he meant closest buffet.

John
09-03-2010, 07:18 PM
Shut Up, Matt. No-one likes you. You're just a fat overweight never-has-been.