PDA

View Full Version : New Low For WWE

The Mac
09-06-2010, 06:16 AM
Luna Vachon's profile has been taken off both the Alumni page and the "where are they now" page of wwe.com. Both profiles had previously been on the site.

cmon she just died and they had to delete her cuz she was linked to drugs... she was still a important part of the wwf

jedi71
09-06-2010, 05:12 PM
how sad wwe only cares about there own image i guess.

Kenpachi Zaraki
09-06-2010, 05:14 PM
as they should tbh

JohnCenaFan28
09-06-2010, 06:28 PM
They should take her off until it's confirmed what went on, then have a memorial page or something for her.

Big Evil
09-06-2010, 06:32 PM
WWE only cares about their own image because everyone knows Linda's campaign is hinged on how the WWE is viewed in the political eye. Doesn't matter, I think her campaign is doomed being linked to WWE in the first place, and all these changes don't mean a thing.

Irregardless, it is sad to see them remove her profile just after she died. Talk about being heartless.

Metalitia
09-06-2010, 07:06 PM
WWE only cares about their own image because everyone knows Linda's campaign is hinged on how the WWE is viewed in the political eye. Doesn't matter, I think her campaign is doomed being linked to WWE in the first place, and all these changes don't mean a thing.

Irregardless, it is sad to see them remove her profile just after she died. Talk about being heartless.

It's just just because of Lindas campaign though. Look how quickly and the crazy levels Vince went to remove all trace of Benoit after her died.

JohnCenaFan28
09-06-2010, 08:04 PM
WWE PG isn't only because of Linda's campaign. Even if she loses, the WWE has changed their direction because it's best for the business so don't blame them for trying to keep the image they want to hold. What people fail to grasp is that WWE PG is good for the business, regardless if you like it or not.