PDA

View Full Version : Edge and Jericho Heading Elsewhere?

The Mac
09-06-2010, 09:36 AM
WWE.com is advertising that Edge and Chris Jericho will be a part of Smackdown when the show moves to Syfy in October. The ad also lists injured Diva Beth Phoenix as being part of the show, which might indicate she will return when the show officially makes its move

Straight Edge CM Punk
09-06-2010, 03:12 PM
About time Smackdown benefits from two better workers than these BORING angles... Kane vs. Undertaker is lame IMO, the same shit they've done for 15 years. Can't wait for them BOTH to retire. MVP & Swagger is mediocre already, maybe I just don't care for them, but the "Attack My Father" angle was used already, and it's pointless. Edge & Jericho will provide room for new, BETTER angles that won't bore you to death. Maybe Jericho / Swagger, maybe Edge vs. Punk, being the "Rated R Superstar"... May even see Edge break up Ziggler & Guerrero's relationship. Wait for Dolph & Vickie's wedding ceremony... another overused angle, but thanks to Stephanie and her Hollywood writers, WWE has turned into Melrose Place!

jedi71
09-06-2010, 05:11 PM
thats good news if this is true then ill be watching raw less and less.

Kenpachi Zaraki
09-06-2010, 05:15 PM
that means Jericho aint quitting :yahoo:

Smartmark
09-06-2010, 05:37 PM
^^ :shifty:

Thanx for posting Mac!

Swinny
09-06-2010, 07:44 PM
I definitely hope this is true, if just for the fact that it means Jericho will be sticking around after Night of Champions.

The Mac
09-06-2010, 08:24 PM
it was said that wwe was taking all the big stars off of smackdown till they went to the new network... so hopefully smackdown will get a influx of talent soon