PDA

View Full Version : Wrestlemania Travel Package and Aloisia Calls Her Photos 'Art'

Travicity
09-08-2010, 05:23 PM
-- Steve Weinbloom sent this one: If you order the Wrestlemania Platinum Travel Package, the best seats you will get are those in Rows 3-15, which are the $860 seats. Seating is being assigned in those sections based on when your order came in for the package. So, fans that ordered the package expecting the best seats in the house won't even have a chance at the first two rows, which are being sold for $1,000 a pop.

Although former NXT Season 3 contestant Aloisia wrote in her blog post Tuesday that she finds the erotic photos from her past ‘embarrassing’, she is now defending the photos as "art." She wrote on Twitter:

“My thoughts- “erotic photo scandal”… I think people see what they want to see, isn’t that the purpose of art?”

EWN

tapout
09-08-2010, 09:25 PM
This thread is useless without pics.

Swinny
09-09-2010, 01:33 AM
Haha, art... Jesus Christ. Okay, here is one of the descriptions of one of the photosets.

Giantess Isis and Amazon Amanda are crushing a man on the sofa under their massive butts. Then they join the tall muscular Goddesses Mikayla and Arekah for trampling the guy on the floor: All 4 Big amazons standing on him!!! Then they finish to totally crushed him on the sofa with the little weight of Britt added!

Yeah, that sounds like "art" alright.

STEELCITYFAN
09-09-2010, 01:56 AM
There's no way in hell I'm paying $860 bucks to look at the back of some idiots sign. 3rd row and beyond sucks!!!

Travicity
09-09-2010, 01:59 AM
Im not gonna put pictures in this thread am I they would be in the Diva section so it's not pointless it's new but thanks for replying :)