PDA

View Full Version : Cena Wants To End 'Taker's Streak

Travicity
09-09-2010, 01:58 AM
-- In an interview with Moviefone.com to promote his new movie "Legendary," RAW superstar John Cena commented on a potential showdown with The Undertaker at WrestleMania next year. Moviefone asked Cena in an interview, "What's the next challenge for you: winning an Oscar or trying to end the Undertaker's undefeated WrestleMania streak?" Cena said he wants to challenge the Undertaker at WrestleMania and be the man to end the infamous streak. Cena was asked about Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's success in Hollywood and whether we'd ever see him back in WWE. "I think Dwayne has done such an awesome job being a successful actor," Cena said. "The only problem is he left us; he's no longer doing activity with WWE. I think the way WWE Studios is going now - they're going away from action, doing more drama, possibly more comedy - it will open a lot of people's eyes. Because a lot of people see big guy, big frame: action superstar. We've proven, especially with 'Legendary,' that that is not always the case."

EWN

deadmanwalkin
09-09-2010, 02:41 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i hope to god he is not the one to break the streak

Konan
09-09-2010, 11:35 AM
no one can do this and not cena ofcourse

Smartmark
09-09-2010, 12:40 PM
I and Travis spoke of this like a year ago. When HBK didn't manage to do it 2 years in a row, who else could do it??

The answer; John Cena!!! :no:

I really hope Taker put Cena out of his misery!

Metalitia
09-09-2010, 01:47 PM
Especially with the talk of unifying titles this suddenly seems possible.

As Ive said before Taker really should retire UNDEFEATED at Wrestlemania and if he doesn't then having Cena as the one to end it would be AWFUL!

I imagine the fan reaction to it would not be a popular one either. Hell there were a bunch on anti Cena fans this year just because he was headlining again, imagine the scenes if they have him beat Taker.

Kenpachi Zaraki
09-09-2010, 03:03 PM
if taker has any shame left he should retire at Survivor Series after putting Kane over

JohnCenaFan28
09-09-2010, 05:17 PM
Doubt it, Undertaker will be undefeated forever. They're just trying to get people talking for WrestleMania, but even if they do face each other it'll not be as good as Undertaker vs. HBK.