PDA

View Full Version : Raw Attendance Low and Aloisia's Replacement Is Even Raunchier!

Travicity
09-09-2010, 04:40 AM
-- While an attendance figure for Monday's RAW television taping at the Verizon Center in Washington, D.C. has yet to be disclosed, it was said to be the least attended WWE live event at the venue in several years

Despite an earlier report by PWI claiming one of the reasons the 6'9, 240 pound Aloisia (Lindsay Hayward) was pulled from the third season of NXT, it turns out the original report that the company felt she wasn't quite ready yet is more accurate. It should also be noted that The Wrestling Observer Newsletter added that her replacement on the show, 23 year old Kaitlyn (Celeste Bonin, a former fitness competitor from Houston), actually has raunchier photos online. Hayward remains under contract with WWE.

EWN

Picture finding time :ryan:

ironicicon
09-09-2010, 07:12 AM
Couldn't find anything that risque but what I did see I can say she's hot as hell.

JohnCenaFan28
09-09-2010, 07:12 AM
TRAVIS! Next time you have a thread as hot and drama filled as this one, don't worry about "Raw low attendance" NO ONE CARES about that one, they want to hear the scandal about Aloisia's replacement's raunchy pics! You did fairly well on the thread title but it needed to be dirtier and more drama based... maybe "Oops! WWE's Replacement For Erotic Amazon Has Hotter & More Revealing Pics - Inside"

Kenpachi Zaraki
09-09-2010, 03:05 PM
yeah you tell him EeL :P

W-OLF
09-09-2010, 03:09 PM
As I said she didnt fit the "WWE's DIVA" Template.

Travicity
09-09-2010, 08:35 PM
Im putting 2 threads together and one wasnt worth a thread so I put them together. Was originally going to just do it but meh.

jedi71
09-09-2010, 10:51 PM
intresting news thank u for the update.