PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News: Matt Hardy sent home from European Tour

Travicity
09-12-2010, 08:09 PM
It is being reported by PWI that Matt Hardy has been sent home form the current WWE European Tour today. Mike Johnson reports there was some concern over the "condition" of Hardy at the live events. Hardy was scheduled to team up with R-Truth against CM Punk and Luke Gallows but after a discussion with WWE officials he lefts the buildings and never returned for his match.

PWI

10/10/10 The Hardy Boys are Back :P

JohnCenaFan28
09-12-2010, 08:23 PM
FIRE HIM! His heel turn wasn't able to save his career so it's best he goes to TNA and becomes a total piece of garbage like Jeff.

John
09-12-2010, 09:06 PM
Thank god. I hope WWE fires him so he can either go to TNA or just leave wrestling. Last week on Smackdown, He had a great match - One of his best in years. He is practically useless now and I fear that if he goes to TNA, He will become even more lazy (Just like his brother).

Kage
09-12-2010, 09:08 PM
Thank god. I hope WWE fires him so he can either go to TNA or just leave wrestling. Last week on Smackdown, He had a great match - One of his best in years. He is practically useless now and I fear that if he goes to TNA, He will become even more lazy (Just like his brother).

You completly contradicted yourself.

The Mac
09-12-2010, 09:21 PM
lol... and travis ur forgetting the 90 day no compete clause

Travicity
09-12-2010, 09:59 PM
Lol I know just joking :P

WWE Smackdown star Matt Hardy was sent home from the ongoing WWE tour of Europe today, sources within WWE have confirmed.There was concern about Hardy's condition that manifested themselves backstage at an event on the tour yesterday.Those issues follow an incident at last week's house show in White Plains, New York where Hardy was scheduled to team with R-Truth against CM Punk and Luke Gallows. Sources indicate there was concern about Hardy's condition at that event as well. Hardy was said to have left the show after officials spoke to him and never returned, not working the house show.Hardy put over Alberto Del Rios on this past Friday's Smackdown.

Smartmark
09-12-2010, 10:05 PM
Thanx for posting Travis!

Big Evil
09-12-2010, 10:16 PM
Hardy is a great wrestler, sure he could be in better shape in recent years but overall he's a great talent. In the WWE, you are 'useless' or on the top only if creative wants you to be. It's obvious that Hardy has been getting the short end of the stick for a long time now, most of this past decade he has been getting stuck with crap ideas and lame pushes... the guys has attained success, at a decent level, more than most, but it isn't enough. It isn't Matt's fault that he has suffered through mediocrity in his career, it's the WWE's.

Jon Power
09-12-2010, 10:18 PM
Jeff just had the best match of his entire career at TNA No Surrender. So much for him being lazy.

Big Evil
09-13-2010, 12:28 AM
I don't think it's so much an issue with Jeff being lazy, but wanting to be more grounded and not having to travel so much that appeals to him. WWE wants a global audience so they feel they should take the wrestlers there, making it much worse for the wrestlers. That's why guys like Nathan Jones quit, the schedule was too intense.