PDA

View Full Version : Obama Comment on McMahon's-Senate, Cena's Hometown-Movie and Shad MV

Travicity
09-17-2010, 09:18 PM
Politico.com has an article up about President Barack Obama commenting on Linda McMahon's Connecticut Senatorial bid while attending a fundraiser for her opponent, Richard Blumenthal. Obama stated that public service is "not a game" and remarked that "I understand she has promised a 'smackdown'. That is what she said. And, look, there’s no doubt, I can see how somebody who’s been in professional wrestling would think that they’re right at home in the United States Senate — if they were watching some of the behavior that’s been going on."

Jeff sent along this interesting note. ... I was visiting my parents in Newburyport, MA and noticed the small theater there was showing Legendary. I thought that odd as the theater is in a pretty small town and not very significant, and then I realized it was the only theater close to West Newbury, home to John Cena!

Thanks to Brandon Jackson for the following. ... Smackdown star Shad Gaspard twittered about a music video he produced last night staring a popular international group called “Qsign”. He wrote “This is a video I produced for my cousin Quinthony, I’m proud of him."

PWI

tapout
09-17-2010, 11:56 PM
Quinthony?? Really??

XXKSXX
09-18-2010, 12:54 PM
Sorry but Obama is a joke and so far has been nothing but a crap president.

Obama stated that public service is "not a game"
^
He should maybe look at himself and think about what he said.

:( I lost the Game damn

HAR
09-18-2010, 06:39 PM
Good, I really hope Linda loses because we all know she's the reason behind the shitty PG rating.