PDA

View Full Version : Plans for Divas Title Revealed

Travicity
09-21-2010, 12:55 PM
-- Regarding the status of the Unified Divas Championship, Michelle McCool noted while on commentary during this week's RAW that SmackDown! consultant Vickie Guerrero wrote into Lay-Cool's contracts that both she and Layla are co-holders of the newly launched belt. Thus, both Divas are able to defend the title. However, the WWE website officially recognizes McCool as the Unified Divas Champion.

EWN

John
09-24-2010, 05:36 PM
I was introduced to the concept of LayCool disbanding a few weeks ago, with hope that Maryse could replace McCool. I had high hopes that this argument would lead to a feud between McCool and Layla but it appears that Natalya will feud with McCool (Based off the incident at the PPV involving McCool pushing Natalya then her getting the other divas to attack her). I actually am starting to think that the WWE divas division could have a future involving several good feuds (Such as LayCool/Natalya, Michelle/Layla, Beth/Natayla, Melina/LayCool, Melina/Beth and Melina/Natalya.

jedi71
09-26-2010, 12:05 AM
boring these two are its time for somebody else to shine and hold the title for once.

Travicity
09-26-2010, 12:06 AM
Yes there's better names for the title!

JohnCenaFan28
09-26-2010, 12:17 AM
They should have just had LayCool lie and say that both titles are active and just have it like the unified tag titles that give a reign from both titles, just have it that the winner gets both the women's and divas title when they beat LayCool but while they held the titles it'd be Layla as women's champion and Michelle as Divas Champion. I was happy LayCool won the title but I got mad when Layla lost the belt :(

W-OLF
09-26-2010, 12:59 AM
Anyone else see a way that Layla loses and McCool doesnt take a loss when its time for a new champ .
Fuck your way to the top it works.