PDA

View Full Version : Update on WM Matchup

Smartmark
09-23-2010, 02:03 PM
If WWE green lights The Undertaker vs. Sheamus match for Wrestlemania, it will not necessarily be a title unification match.

***Source:Wrestleview***

muzi
09-23-2010, 04:48 PM
Could be a very interesting match! But do they not have to let Triple H get his revenge first??

And I hope, Sheamus is not the guy who ends the streak!

Smartmark
09-23-2010, 06:09 PM
^^ It means Kane probably will win the feud with Taker and retains his belt. Might mean if Taker wins the WWE Title, he is going to RAW.

I don't hope Sheamus is the one to end the streak either.

Konan
09-23-2010, 07:04 PM
whats the wwe actual plan.cena or sheamus

Smartmark
09-23-2010, 07:19 PM
^^ I would hope for for Sheamus if I have to choose

Travicity
09-23-2010, 10:04 PM
Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

When The Undertaker vs. Sheamus match was talked about for WrestleMania 27, the idea of having it as a title unification match was not discussed. It was just a match talked about for WrestleMania and the discussion over who would be champions then wasn't talked about. We're guessing it'll be a match for the streak as of this writing.

As noted earlier, there was talk several weeks ago about unifying all the WWE titles. The idea was the unify for IC and U.S titles around Survivor Series and then possibly the WWE and World titles around WrestleMania. Please note that nothing is confirmed as of this writing though and MANY details still need to be worked out before anything is set in stone.

EWN

Kenpachi Zaraki
09-24-2010, 06:03 AM
Too bad Taker's gonna be around till Wrestle Mania

Konan
09-24-2010, 12:52 PM
So taker and sheamus not gonna win any title until wm? A story made at rr.?But what about chamber?

Kenpachi Zaraki
09-24-2010, 01:49 PM
2 champs will come out of there and face RR winner in a Triple threat at WM