PDA

View Full Version : Christian Out for Six Months!

Travicity
09-23-2010, 09:46 PM
PWI has confirmed that Christian suffered a torn pectoral muscle and is expected to be out six months following surgery this week. WWE will write Christian out this week on Smackdown during an angle with Alberto Del Rio.

PWI

Kage
09-23-2010, 09:53 PM
Fuck! Atleast when he comes back he can get some momentum going.

Swinny
09-24-2010, 12:53 AM
Fuck! Atleast when he comes back he can get some momentum going.

Or it will just screw up the momentum he has now.

The Albert Del Rio feud was the biggest thing he was doing in awhile and that could have been one of the top feuds on Smackdown and legitimized him as one of the top faces, but now that's not gonna happen.

The Mac
09-24-2010, 12:56 AM
fuck another of my favs gone... hopefully he will get a push when he is back

W-OLF
09-24-2010, 01:52 AM
Agreed , Damn that sucks .

Vick Diesel
09-24-2010, 01:53 AM
Dang that really sucks...hope his surgery goes well, and he'll be back better than ever!!! :)

Kenpachi Zaraki
09-24-2010, 05:59 AM
good thing he's gone. the character was stagnating and he wasn't doing much apart from the Del Rio programme. More push for Del Rio :D

Konan
09-24-2010, 08:43 AM
Christain going great in sd .I wonder how its happen. He is a prudent star of smackdown.Hope fine soon.

HAR
09-24-2010, 04:04 PM
Too bad. Hopfully he gets a decent push when he comesback.

John
09-24-2010, 06:10 PM
It's a shame; Christian was going to be a massive star in his feud with Alberto.

For years, Christian hasn't really shown me anything that Ive been interested in. I liked his run as IC champ during the summer of 03, but I really looked forward to his run with Alberto. His promo with Del Rio on a recent episode of Smackdown was great and I hoped that these two could fight whilst Mysterio remained off the show. I dislike Mysterio and was excited at the thought of a Christian/Alberto match at a PPV. Alberto's character has been unbelivable recently; I liked how WWE put a promo of him on the NOC PPV yet he didn't appear, it shows the dedication WWE are going through to push this guy.

When I heard that Christian was injured (Could be out for 6 months), Naturally, I was dissapointed. I was upset as this now means the return of Mysteiro is much closer than before; it will be interesting to see if Alberto jobs to Rey or not. When answering what the future of Christian is, undoubtfully, he won't get another push like this one. He was on the edge of getting a world title shot (Which is really hard to get on SD due to Kane/Taker owning and running the show). I can't see him getting another show; which is a shame..

Kenpachi Zaraki
09-24-2010, 08:16 PM
he was never gonna get a world title sot what makes you think that he was

muzi
09-25-2010, 12:40 PM
All the best for Christian!!

Hope he returns and can be in the main event level then...but then again, it's WWE :-/

jedi71
09-26-2010, 12:07 AM
this is sad for him i hope he gets well soon he is one of there most entertaning wrestlers.