PDA

View Full Version : Dexter Season Five Discussion Thread

The Mac
09-27-2010, 04:40 PM
So Dexter started again last night... figured i'd make a thread for fans to post their thoughts...

Kellie
09-27-2010, 11:25 PM
Havent been able to watch it yet, wil return to this thread when I have

The Mac
09-28-2010, 01:58 AM
cool lol... first episode was epic lol

Kellie
09-30-2010, 04:01 AM
I finally found a place to watch it, the first episode got me in, it made me want to watch it again next week, I have no idea how this season is going to play out tho but I cant wait for the next episode

Kellie
10-05-2010, 01:49 AM
Dexter needs to get rid of Quinn ... I was abit worried when they said Arthur Mitchells family were going to do sketches of Kyle Butler, all I could think of was how was Dexter going to get out of that mess ... the second show is still keeping me wanting more

The Mac
10-05-2010, 03:00 AM
ya quinn is the new doakes

Kellie
10-12-2010, 02:09 AM
Its getting more interesting each week, Quinn is annoying and wonder what wil happen when he shows the photo to Arthur Mitchells family and now someone has seen him murder someone, I hear she wil be the new girlfriend

The Mac
10-12-2010, 10:45 AM
i never liked that actor lol... he played this creepy guy on rescue me... just annoying i hope he keeps pushing and dexter chops him into little bits and maybe deb see's it that would be interesting

Kellie
10-19-2010, 07:03 AM
It kinda got a bit slow in the middle this week but at the end when the girl said that the killer wasnt the only one that done it to her, it got me interested again and cant wait for next week .. looks like Dexter has alot more work on his hands

~Burning Hitman~
10-19-2010, 07:20 AM
I'm known to get very anal about details in a tv show i like so pardon if this sounds far fetched, and i don't think it does.

Just a thought I was day dreaming about earlier. Anyone think Dex is completely going legit crazy? I mean in the first two seasons Dexter only saw his father in flash backs. In the 3rd and 4th season he started seeing him everywhere he went but with a bright light.
Now, he just sees Harry plain as day and actually speaks to him as he's actually there!

At first i thought it was used to represent his conscience but now I'm wondering if this is just used to represent the evolution of his mind. The scene where Dex is driving Luman brought this whole theory to light. For a split second i thought she was gonna comment on Dexter speaking to himself.

Well...yeah...that's a theory right there.

The Mac
10-19-2010, 04:23 PM
ya this season looks to be good... i wonder when quinn is gonna come after dexter again

Kellie
11-15-2010, 05:39 AM
Sorry for not discussing lately, ive been busy and havent watched it for weeks, last night I caught up on 3 eps and I just have to watch this week .. is it just me or is it getting annoying with all the near misses he has been having, he has nearly been caught so many times .. its just getting a tad annoying

The Mac
11-15-2010, 05:46 AM
i think they r overkilling it a bit, but when lumen saved him that was cool