PDA

View Full Version : CM Punk Possibly Coming to RAW?

Black Widow
10-05-2010, 08:11 PM
- As noted before, Edge has been traded to SmackDown by the RAW General Manager. It appears that CM Punk will be going to RAW now after a new line-up has been issued for the RAW live event on Friday night in Anaheim, California. Edge has been replaced on the card by Punk in a match against R-Truth.

LOP

Kage
10-05-2010, 11:32 PM
No! Leave him on smackdown!!!

Konan
10-06-2010, 06:50 AM
true ..punk better in smackdown ..raw waste of time for him

Metalitia
10-07-2010, 01:47 AM
I was thinking whilst watching Raw that Barrett is the only heel in the main event fold now as I assume Sheamus won't get another shot for a couple of months or more, so there is a potential space for Punk.

Trouble is though Jericho and Edge were both on Raw for most of this year as heels and were largely wasted.

I'm undecided on this atm but am hoping Punk and Orton feud over the title.

Punisher
10-07-2010, 04:32 AM
Shemus and Barret are the only heels and they are both boring as all hell. CM Punk on RAW could be pretty solid I think. Kane and Taker is going to go on for until SS I think, and Edge is probably going to have winner. I think that could be pretty solid

JohnCenaFan28
10-07-2010, 06:47 AM
If Punk goes to RAW I hope he doesn't get lost in the shuffle because he's just too good to be wasted while boring people like Sheamus, Orton and Barrett are in the main event.

Kenpachi Zaraki
10-07-2010, 06:27 PM
^^^ My thoughts exactly but then again he was stagnant on SD. The Big Show feud was done, the title is between 2 has-beens and RAW needs a new title match

JohnCenaFan28
10-07-2010, 06:41 PM
^^^ My thoughts exactly but then again he was stagnant on SD. The Big Show feud was done, the title is between 2 has-beens and RAW needs a new title match

True, Kane and Undertaker need to get out of the title picture. It's so boring and horrible, this is like 5 years too late because I can never take Kane seriously ever again.

ArJay
10-07-2010, 07:21 PM
Like already stated, he wasn't doing anything on Smack, so a fresh start on Raw could be the best for him. I read something elsewhere that sums it up perfectly. Not to take anything away from his in-ring ability, because he can definitely go, but Punk is more of a promo heavy character. Raw, being the promo heavy show, is a perfect fit for him.