PDA

View Full Version : Kurt Angle Could Possibly Return to WWE?

Travicity
10-06-2010, 11:10 PM
During a recent interview with the Right After Wrestling radio show, TNA star Kurt Angle stated that he would be open to a return to WWE in the future, but that he also wants to stay in TNA. Here is a portion of what Angle had to say...

"There comes a time when everybody has to hang it up. I'm coming to the close of my career whether it be a year or two or three. I know it won't be full-time after this year. I would like to stay in TNA, but if I my option goes to WWE, I will. I want to stay in TNA, no doubt about it."

WNS

Relapse
10-07-2010, 01:37 AM
He won't go back to WWE. I highly doubt it. McMahon will want him full time and he will turn it down. I could MAYBE see him return if he got offered good money with a Undertaker type contract but I don't really see that happening.

JohnCenaFan28
10-07-2010, 06:55 AM
It'd be good if he went back, he's still an amazing wrestler and great on the mic.

Konan
10-07-2010, 12:38 PM
noooooo stay in tNA

Punisher
10-07-2010, 02:39 PM
Please stay in TNA Kurt, In TNA he is guaranteed a top spot even if he doesnt have a title. In WWE if you lose your title and are not buddy-buddy with Cena Orton or HHH you get buried on the roster