PDA

View Full Version : Hilarious recap of Hogan on Bubba the Love Sponge

Stunner
08-12-2006, 09:58 PM
I just got done listening to yesterday's "Bubba the Love Sponge" show on Sirius Satellite Radio. While pushing the "Bubba Army" to vote for Brooke's video on VH1.com's Top 20 Video Countdown, Hogan mentioned he'll be at Raw this coming Monday and will also wrestle at Summerslam, as you have already reported.

Hogan says the tear in his knee affects the side and back of his "good knee" and that Regis Philbin almost blew it out during his latest appearance on the show when Philbin was helping Hogan down from a box he was "dancing" on (Hogan explained he was silhouette dancing behind a curtain and did not bend his knees during the segment...also previously reported).

Hulk also said Vince was "shocked" when he said he would be at SummerSlam, as most people with a messed up knee wouldn't perform. Hulk also insinuated he and Vince have spoken about a Wrestlemania appearance and it was implied that Vince didn't want that appearance to be in possible jeopardy. Bubba piped in about it being the 20th Anniversary of the Wrestlemania III in Detroit. Bubba also said he would be at SummerSlam to support his buddy. Bubba also spent some time asking Hogan if he'd be able to do the leg drop with the bad knee. Hogan responded, "Hey, I only have to drop it once."

On a non-wrestling note, it was hysterical listening to Brooke explain how to vote for her video on her my space account, and she kept calling him "Uncle Bubba" while he was talking about how so much of his audience thinks she's hot. It's always entertaining when the Hulkster is on with the Love Sponge!

Credit: Nodq.com