PDA

View Full Version : Who's Dating Who in WWE?

Travicity
10-09-2010, 05:02 AM
Beth Phoenix has been in FCW rehabbing her knee and getting the ring rust out. As noted several weeks ago here on the website, Phoenix is now dating CM Punk in real-life.

In other WWE relationship news, The Undertaker and Michelle McCool are still an item and Kelly Kelly and Justin Gabriel are together as well. You can see a photo of Kelly Kelly and Justin Gabriel arriving together last weekend at a WWE event. This all but confirms they're dating.

EWN

DUKE NUKEM
10-09-2010, 01:38 PM
and vince dating every woman in the locker room :shifty:

JohnCenaFan28
10-09-2010, 03:08 PM
LOL @ Justin Gabriel & Kelly Kelly arriving together "all but confirms they're dating." If I arrived somewhere with another female then I'd be dating a lot of different females lol. And Undertaker and Michelle are married, so I doubt they'd divorce anytime soon.

Swinny
10-09-2010, 05:15 PM
You can see a photo of Kelly Kelly and Justin Gabriel arriving together last weekend at a WWE event. This all but confirms they're dating.

Um, yeah... that's pretty dumb, to just assume that because they arrived together. It doesn't confirm anything.

Punisher
10-09-2010, 09:13 PM
Gabriel is a lucky man if he is with Kelly Kelly though

scorpionf
10-10-2010, 08:16 AM
I can't even keep up with who is dating who... One week they are with one diva, the next week with another diva :/

ArJay
10-10-2010, 04:47 PM
Gabriel is a lucky man if he is with Kelly Kelly though

If that's the case, then half of the WWE roster were lucky men at some point.

Kage
10-10-2010, 04:49 PM
Well this is just further evidence that Cm Punk is indeed StraightEdge. Cuz if he wasn't, there's no way he would be with Beth Phoenix. I wonder if they'll break up when he finds out she's on roids? :P