PDA

View Full Version : Update and Idea in WWE to fix PPV Buyrates

Travicity
10-10-2010, 07:45 PM
One idea being tossed around within WWE recently in a way to fix slumping PPV buyrates is to go back to holding a live pre-game show to push late buys for the event. The company used to do this for years and later dropped it when it wasn't considered to be cost effective.

WV

tapout
10-11-2010, 07:14 AM
Given how fast the PPVs are leaked online they charge way to F'n much. There is no reason to spend what they are charging when you can watch it online the next day.

Kenpachi Zaraki
10-11-2010, 08:27 AM
I have a better idea........

1. Cut down the no. of PPVs
2. Allow storylines to develop
3. Take down illegal streams

:)

Black Widow
10-11-2010, 09:25 AM
I have a better idea........

1. Cut down the no. of PPVs
2. Allow storylines to develop
3. Take down illegal streams

:)

1. Agreed.

2. For a storyline to develop it must be good, entertaining and more importantly played out at its best and involve great wrestling matches to go along with it.

3. Disagree until WWE provide great matches, storylines, PPVs i will countinue to save money and not pay for the shit they are providing for the last year, its be all boring there has been no entertainment its been stale, the only good thing they have going is the Nexus/Cena angle there is nothing else its almost becoming like TNA were they fall out of storylines.

To quoute WWE from its intro to all shows "We promised you a great main event".. when was the last time there was a considered "great" main event, because it wasnt this year.

XXKSXX
10-11-2010, 09:40 AM
Well besides from the WWE pretty much stinking it up. Not alot of people can dish out the cash for there insane prices. When u can download the damn PPV with in the next few days after it airs for free.

Y0UR Messiah
10-11-2010, 11:51 PM
if they just dropped like...4 ppv's I'd be happy. I mean, they could have they're "Big 4" and then 4 smaller ones which cost less, kind of like the In Your House PPV's they did.

Also this PG shit has to go. If they did all that, then I can say for sure they're buys would go up.

Until then, I'll keep watching online for free.

I mean shit...NOC was what...3 weeks ago, and one week ago was HIAC...two ppv's in two weeks?! That's retarded.