PDA

View Full Version : One of the Greatest Hollywood Actors Ever Hired by WWE in Production

Travicity
10-13-2010, 08:04 PM
Actor and producer Freddie Prinze, Jr. is once again working for World Wrestling Entertainment. Prinze officially returned to the company as of Monday and will be working as a "producer and director" for WWE.

Prinze, a lifelong wrestling fan who has long been a regular at major WWE shows, worked on the WWE Creative team for several months in 2009 before opting to leave the company. Prinze later returned to appear as a "Guest Host" on Raw last August, during which he was laid out by Randy Orton in an angle.

After leaving the company, Prinze spoke highly of it and its performers while doing media to promote his post-WWE acting role on the FOX series "24."

PWI

The title was a joke.

Kellie
10-14-2010, 01:58 AM
Hollywood actor Freddie Prinze, Jr. returned to World Wrestling Entertainment this past Monday and started work as a "producer and director." His last stint with the company was in 2009 when Prinze was a member of the WWE Creative team, which didn't last long as he opted to leave after several months.

It's no secret that Prinze is a lifelong wrestling fan and has appeared at many WWE shows, including when he "Guest Host" RAW last August, getting beat on in angle with Randy Orton.

IW

WWE seems very desperate

The Mac
10-14-2010, 02:05 AM
awesome maybe a life long fan will have the same complaints about wwe as we all do and try changing stuff

(imo he will have a future endevours message soon)

JohnCenaFan28
10-14-2010, 07:17 AM
When he was with them last time Stephanie begged him to stay. They won't fire him because he has links in Hollywood so Vince/WWE would love that. Anyway, I think he'd be useful because as a fan and an entertainer he should know what WWE should be doing. When he was there, he was actually strongly against Hornswoggle's usage.

Metalitia
10-14-2010, 05:03 PM
When he was with them last time Stephanie begged him to stay. They won't fire him because he has links in Hollywood so Vince/WWE would love that. Anyway, I think he'd be useful because as a fan and an entertainer he should know what WWE should be doing. When he was there, he was actually strongly against Hornswoggle's usage.

Good start B)

I wasn't watching WWE when he on creative last time around so what was the product like?

JohnCenaFan28
10-15-2010, 12:30 AM
Good start B)

I wasn't watching WWE when he on creative last time around so what was the product like?

I enjoyed it, I mean, he didn't have total control so obviously some of the stupid things he couldn't stop.

Kenpachi Zaraki
10-15-2010, 12:37 PM
I enjoyed it, I mean, he didn't have total control so obviously some of the stupid things he couldn't stop.

yeah well seeing that you enjoy Goldust and La Familia and Bam Neely it couldn't have been good :shifty: