PDA

View Full Version : WWE's Creative Plans for Pee Wee Herman and Taker/Kane Turned into Three Way?

Travicity
10-14-2010, 09:20 PM
-- Philadelphia Phillies Manager Charlie Manuel channeled a little Ric Flair today during his press conference, noting that "to be the best, you have to beat the best". He then mentioned Flair, and Space Mountain.

-- WWE creative plans are set to have Pee Wee Herman and WWE talents participate in "Pee Wee's Playhouse" backstage segments when the comedian hosts Monday Night RAW on Nov. 1 in Nashville, Tennessee. Yup.

-- According to a source who is purely speculating, due to The Undertaker's less than stellar condition, matches pitting "The Deadman" against Kane for WWE's tour of the U.K. next month may be changed to Triple Threat bouts with the inclusion of Big Show.

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Lol adding Big Show will make the match great and not slow at all.

Black Widow
10-14-2010, 09:53 PM
jeez adding big show way to slow it down even more

Metalitia
10-14-2010, 10:43 PM
Never mind the Taker/Kane/Big Show stuff.

WWE creative plans are set to have Pee Wee Herman and WWE talents participate in "Pee Wee's Playhouse" backstage segments when the comedian hosts Monday Night RAW on Nov. 1 in Nashville, Tennessee. Yup.

Really? Eurgh.

JohnCenaFan28
10-15-2010, 12:31 AM
I don't know why they just don't cancel the Guest Host thing once and for all. Anyway, Kane/Undertaker/Big Show will make the match perfect medicine for insomnia.

The Mac
10-15-2010, 12:33 AM
i hope thats just for the uk tours... smackdown is in my hometown on tuesday and if i have to watch that i'll be pissed

Kenpachi Zaraki
10-15-2010, 12:39 PM
Show works better than Taker lol