PDA

View Full Version : Pulling Events in Canada, Sheamus vs Taker, Politicans and More

Travicity
10-15-2010, 07:10 PM
WWE has placed their "press release" about politicians and the company as the main story on WWE.com. For everyone who ever wrote me and said that WWE didn't make changes to their product in the last year as a preemptive move to help Linda McMahon's campaign, please feel free to go read the piece and get back to me.

The New York Post picked up a story on WWE rolling out the ammunition today at this link. I'd expect a lot more along these lines until we hit Election Day in November.

Slam! Wrestling has a long piece on WWE canceling their upcoming events in Vancouver, British Columbia due to the company falling under the same umbrella as MMA after changes were made to the amount of taxes the company would have to pay and to insurance regulations covering the health of the wrestlers. You can read the entire piece by clicking here.

Tickets for WWE's return to Madison Square Garden on 12/26 go on sale officially tomorrow.

Steven Fernandes....WWE are advertising what may be the first-ever Undertaker vs Sheamus as an inter-brand match for the Supershow event in Las Vegas on Dec 4th. They have another Supershow event in Jackson, TN on the same day. Take a guess at which event Daniel Bryan, a Las Vegas resident, is booked for.

The 12/5 WWE event at the Citizens Business Bank Arena in Ontario,CA is advertising WWE champion Randy Orton vs. Wade Barrett, Undertaker vs. Sheamus and Rey Mysterio vs. Alberto Del Rio on top.

Evan Bourne underwent surgery on Tuesday.

Fred the Movie, a Nickelodeon film which features a John Cena cameo, is now available for streaming via netflix.

PWI