PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Bryan Comments on What got him Fired from WWE

Travicity
10-16-2010, 07:29 PM
Slam Wrestling has an interview with Daniel Bryan to promote the upcoming Canadian dates. He mentions the following about his WWE firing "I had never had to work on a PG show before, I got caught up in what I was doing. I got to the back and they told me that we weren't allowed to do that kind of stuff. Vince (McMahon) called me himself and explained they were letting me go because they were a PG company and they couldn't have that kind of behaviour. But (after I was gone), the fans, the WWE Universe. was awesome. There were Daniel Bryan chants at shows. A main event of Randy Orton and John Cena and the fans were chanting for me." About getting re-hired, he says "I was at the vet, ready to foster a really fat beagle. And I got a call from (WWE executive) John Laurinaitis saying they'd like me to come back. It was amazing. I was really nervous coming back, at SummerSlam. I was going to be the seventh guy (on Team WWE against The Nexus). It was a big spot to be in. SummerSlam was the highlight of my career to that point." He also talks about his wrestling beginnings, wanting to main event a WrestleMania and having wrestled previously for WWE (while it was still called WWF), adding that it took longer for him than most people to come back.

PWI