PDA

View Full Version : WWE Preparing to Hire 140 Staff for it's Cable Network and What do You Want to See?

Travicity
10-21-2010, 08:56 PM
Hidden within the WWE's "Stand Up" campaign responses to criticism of the company is a statement that they are preparing to hire 140 new employees to staff their planned WWE Network, which is still scheduled for a mid-2011 launch.

That of course, begs to ask the following question: What do YOU want to see on the WWE Network when it finally launches?

Do you want original WWE created series, like the discussed Santino Marella sitcom? Do you want old tape libraries being played in chronological order? Do you want live broadcasts from WWE house shows? Old PPVs? Original made for network movies? Talk shows?

PWI

JohnCenaFan28
10-21-2010, 09:08 PM
I think having sitcoms with wrestlers being used would be dumb. Not that it wouldn't be cool to see but that would mean that the people chosen to be put into the sitcom would have some pull backstage, want to be pushed etc. I think maybe documentaries on backstage WWE working would be cool, seeing how themes are made and titantrons etc. Old PPVs would be nice (like 90's because it'd make me feel like an idiot if a recent one were to show for free on the channel) and maybe they can run RAW from the beginning every night or something. I'd love to relive the Attitude Era!

W-OLF
10-21-2010, 09:24 PM
Old tapes in chronological order would be sweet from all the copyrights and companies they bought get to see a lot of stuff I never saw before .

Metalitia
10-21-2010, 11:48 PM
WCW Wednesdays?

8-10 The Nitro before a PPV followed by the PPV and then the follow up Nitro?

A similar system starting back in 1993, showing Raw on consecutive nights with the corresponding PPV maybe on at say 8pm on a Saturday evening.

Programming for FCW and a documentary series following what goes on at their other developmental territories/training camps.

Basically a wrestling channel.

I'd have no interest in sitcoms starring Santino etc.

Dilph
10-22-2010, 12:40 AM
WCW...ECW(the original).....FCW That would be cool. An all wrestling channel

Kenpachi Zaraki
10-22-2010, 05:57 AM
renew the Wars lol

Smartmark
10-22-2010, 04:23 PM
WCW...ECW(the original).....FCW That would be cool. An all wrestling channel

I agree!

HAR
10-22-2010, 07:59 PM
Repeating Raw,SD & PPVs from the Attitude Era in chronological order would be great !

Brandon
10-22-2010, 09:37 PM
WCW would be amazing, too bad I won't get it :(