PDA

View Full Version : Latest on Undertaker's possible WM 27 opponents

Konan
10-26-2010, 07:32 PM
Credit: F4WOnline.com

The latest Wrestlemania 27 opponents being discussed for The Undertaker are Wade Barrett and, believe it or not, Kane. As seen this weekend, WWE has planted the seeds for a Barrett vs. Taker feud.

Other opponents for Taker that have been discussed over the past month or so are Sheamus and John Cena, although it seems they’re steering away from Sheamus trying to break the streak.

Smartmark
10-26-2010, 07:36 PM
I really hope he will face Kane then, cause of all the opponents listed above, he is the only one who deserves it, and I don't really see Wade main eventing WM.

Swinny
10-26-2010, 11:07 PM
No. No more Kane vs. Undertaker, especially not at WrestleMania. No. 'Taker vs. Cena is still a smart thing to do... as long as they don't have Cena end the streak.

Black Widow
10-26-2010, 11:17 PM
it would make sense of taker returning weeks before wm27 haunting the nexus and it would be fitting it its against wade after him and nexus came out to help bury him

Metalitia
10-27-2010, 01:41 PM
Whilst I'd still hope Taker keeps his streak intact it would make much more sense to have Undertaker vs Wade Barrett.

If built correctly there could be quite a convincing case made for a Barrett win so the match could go either way.