PDA

View Full Version : McMahon Sues for Discrimination

Travicity
10-26-2010, 09:23 PM
WWE sent out the following press release moments ago. I swear they did.

CONNECTICUT SECRETARY OF STATE SUED FOR CENSORSHIP AND DISCRIMINATION

STAMFORD, Conn., October 26, 2010 – “On behalf of myself, my company, WWE® fans and any Connecticut citizen who wants to exercise their constitutional right to vote, I have filed a lawsuit today asserting that Susan Bysiewicz’s directive that allows poll workers to refuse registered voters wearing WWE merchandise the right to vote is a flagrant act of censorship and discrimination,” said Vince McMahon, Chairman and CEO, World Wrestling Entertainment.

PWI

Marshall Mathers
10-27-2010, 03:17 AM
He has a point.

Metalitia
10-27-2010, 01:31 PM
For once I agree with Vince on this issue although it's interesting as to whether or not this will reflect negatively on Linda or not?

Big Evil
10-27-2010, 04:10 PM
It is hard to tell how or if this will affect Linda's campaign, but I agree with Vince here. It is censorship, it is discriminating against registered voters on the basis of the clothing merchandise they choose to wear. The WWE is a very popular brand, lots of people have their clothing. No public office should be allowed to throw people out and refuse them the right to vote because of what they are wearing. Aside from that, it isn't political because Linda is not associated with WWE. She stepped down for a reason.

Vick Diesel
10-29-2010, 02:25 AM
^^I totally agree with everything that ppl have stated

Shane McMahon's Ass
10-29-2010, 03:09 AM
Fight the power :shifty:

hackindave
11-04-2010, 08:21 AM
Doesn't matter now...she lost