PDA

View Full Version : Do You Want to See a Movie Based on Michael Jackson's 'Thriller'?

Travicity
10-27-2010, 01:27 AM
Ive made it no secret that I'm a Michael Jackson fan. Sh*t, I still declare that anyone who claims to hate "Thriller" is full of crap. But as much as I enjoy the '80s works of the now deceased pop star, I'm not really incline to see a movie based on his songs or music videos without him. Really, that's just disgusting business ethics if you ask me. Fox 2000, Mandate/Lionsgate and Summit Entertainment don't agree as they're all in negotiations for a feature film version of "Thriller". The film, which has been quietly shopped over the past several weeks by Real Effects Entertainment, has Kenny Ortega (who directed This Is It) attached to direct, and The Hangover scribe Jeremy Garelick to write the screenplay. The plot is being kept under wraps but it has to do with the song's folklore, involving Vincent Price and the town he grew up in. I need a bit more info before I make up my mind about this one. You guys?

Deadline

Smartmark
10-27-2010, 02:16 AM
Short answer; NO!

Renfred
10-27-2010, 09:24 AM
Hi

I have been a fan of Michalel jackson since i was 5 years old and i can't believe that he is no more. The songs and steps of MJ were awesome.I have Michalel in my heart, soul and mind.I agree with you that it is disgusting to see a show without his presence.

rap beats (http://www.makehitmusic.com/beats_hip_hop_music_instrumentals)