PDA

View Full Version : Update: Possible *SPOILER* Creative plans for Miz and MITB

Travicity
11-03-2010, 11:41 PM
There has been much talk amongst creative regarding The Miz and the Money in the Bank briefcase he won at the Money in the Bank pay-per-view.

Commentators have been informed to not push his title too hard because when he ultimately cashes it, they want it to come as a surprise to fans.

One idea tossed around was for the The Miz to be the first Superstar to lose after cashing in the Money in the Bank briefcase, but then to be quickly elevated with a huge follow-up victory.

It's been noted that all of this doesn't have to occur until WrestleMania, since the stipulation was that he had one year to cash it in and he won it in July.

Meanwhile, there has been discussion of holding a Money in the Bank Match at WrestleMania despite Money in the Bank being scheduled as stand-alone pay-per-view event in July.

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

The Mac
11-03-2010, 11:48 PM
i think someone cashing in a mania would be sweet

Smartmark
11-03-2010, 11:54 PM
Yeah, let him lose when he cashes in!

Dragón De Muerte
11-04-2010, 03:57 PM
Hope there is a money in the bank at mania as its pretty much my favorite match in wwe and elevates people quickly. Morrison to win next one :D

deadmanwalkin
11-04-2010, 09:30 PM
Hope there is a money in the bank at mania as its pretty much my favorite match in wwe and elevates people quickly. Morrison to win next one :D

i totally agree i love the money in the bank match

wwe9112
11-04-2010, 10:46 PM
I love the concept its usually a pretty decent match as well... I can't wait to see what comes out from this.

Kage
11-05-2010, 08:55 PM
I hope Miz fails at cashing in.

Swinny
11-05-2010, 09:17 PM
The Money in the Bank match is great and all, but why have it at WrestleMania and then as a standalone PPV? That's kinda overkill, I'd say.

As far as Miz goes, I expect whether he fails at cashing in the briefcase or not, I expect him to win the title soon enough, one way or another.