PDA

View Full Version : WWE Star Meets The Dynamite Kid and Multiple WWE Twitter Trends

Travicity
11-16-2010, 04:57 PM
Multiple WWE related terms trended on Twitter during Monday's "Old School" episode of Raw including "#OldSchoolRaw", "Brawler" and "Jim Ross."

David Hart Smith noted on his Twitter account that he met former WWE star Dynamite Kid (a/k/a Tom Billington) during the company's recent tour of Europe. Billington is best known for being half of the tag team The British Bulldogs with Smith's father, Davey Boy. Billington currently resides in Manchester, England and suffers from the after-effects of steroids and his high-impact wrestling style, which has left him confined to a wheelchair and partially paralyzed.

LOP

The Mac
11-17-2010, 01:01 AM
ya and his drunken stupidity, he got everything he deserved, he was a complete asshole

mikedudelang
11-17-2010, 11:20 PM
I thought he was best known for being a bitter prick?

riku
11-18-2010, 07:09 AM
no objection intended to any of you guys but dont you guys have any better words to say about a wheelchair bound paralyzed man ?

Metalitia
11-18-2010, 05:35 PM
I gotta agree with riku here.

Like any profession that makes someone famous, to a certain extent at least, we as fans can only fairly judge people on what we see them doing in their chosen profession.

Rumoured situations in their personal life such as their personalities etc aren't much of an issue for the most part surely?

deadmanwalkin
11-19-2010, 06:30 PM
i thought he was dead? shit i guess not....the reason he's like that is because he didnt listen to people when they told him not to do some of the stuff he did.....yes he was an amazing wrestler back in the day but he is in the condition he is in today 100% because of him