PDA

View Full Version : Latest WWE Releases

Travicity
11-19-2010, 08:09 PM
I am told that more talents are in the process of being released. Not a happy day in WWE's world. Stay tuned.

PWI

Fire... Dolph Ziggler and ...

Travicity
11-19-2010, 08:11 PM
World Wrestling Entertainment released former Cryme Time tag team star Shad Gaspard today. In recent months, he had been working in WWE developmental after the short-lived feud between he and former partner JTG.

I was always surprised WWE failed to tap into Gaspard after what I thought was a good heel turn.

There have been releases expected today all week, so there may be more coming.

PWI

Never liked them TBH

Travicity
11-19-2010, 08:11 PM
World Wrestling Entertainment released Luke Gallows this afternoon, the second release we have confirmed.

Gallows, formerly Festus, really found himself in the Straightedge Society but once that group was split up, WWE never sought to find anything to do with him.

Gallows signed a WWE developmental deal in 2005 and was first brought up to the main roster as an imposter Kane. When that storyline died a quick death, he was sent back to developmental and brought back up as part of the Jesse and Festus tag team, a Michael Hayes idea based on the classic novel "Of Mice and Men". Festus morphed into the Luke Gallows persona after a promo where CM Punk took credit for getting him off of the medication that made him the slow-witted brute character as Festus.

Gallows became Punk's right hand man in the Straightedge Society but once Serena Deeb was released and Joey Mercury was injured, the group quickly fell apart. Punk defeated Gallows in a singles match before being moved over to Raw, at which point the company stopped using Gallows in any major role.

PWI

Travicity
11-19-2010, 08:13 PM
Chris DeJoseph, the WWE writer who appeared on camera as Big Dick Johnson, is gone from World Wrestling Entertainment, according to Jason Powell.

We heard yesterday that a writer had been released and the company has been actively scouting for new members to add to the creative team in the last few weeks.

PWI

Travicity
11-19-2010, 08:41 PM
In addition to the previously reported Shad Gaspard and Luke Gallows, WWE has also released Vance Archer, Caylen Croft, Tiffany and Jillian Hall today.

PWI

Kenpachi Zaraki
11-19-2010, 08:44 PM
WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Superstars Shad - WWE Universe, Luke Gallows - WWE Universe, Vance Archer - WWE Universe and Caylen Croft - WWE Universe and WWE Divas Tiffany - WWE Universe and Jillian - WWE Universe as of November 19, 2010. WWE wishes them the best in all future endeavors.

Source: WWE Facebook

Purging SmackDown lol

Travicity
11-19-2010, 08:45 PM
Posted but will merge and Jillian Lol poor SM.

Kenpachi Zaraki
11-19-2010, 08:46 PM
She wasn't on TV anyway

Travicity
11-19-2010, 08:50 PM
No she wasnt they kept her off it but wonder what SM will think he might love it actually.

Shame about Archer formally Lance Hoyt he seemed ok.

Swinny
11-19-2010, 08:50 PM
Nothing terribly surprising here, none of them were really used anyway.

HAR
11-19-2010, 09:08 PM
WOW. But none of them are big loses anyway except for Tiffany who I wished she stayed but I don't blame the WWE after what she did back in Augest. And I am a little surprised Shad was let go. I though they were gonna push him as a singles competitor after he broke with JTG.

Swinny
11-19-2010, 09:27 PM
WOW. But none of them are big loses anyway except for Tiffany who I wished she stayed but I don't blame the WWE after what she did back in Augest. And I am a little surprised Shad was let go. I though they will push him as a singles guy after he broke with JTG.

Yeah, I am kind of surprised he was released before JTG was, but I don't really see them keeping JTG around much longer either.

aoessand
11-19-2010, 10:18 PM
Vince is a cold mofo releasing all these people right b4 the holidays, though non will be missed.

Travicity
11-19-2010, 10:21 PM
Lol they might get a Christmas Bonus.

Ah good idea was gonna do this like last year it was done but all in 1 thread then stickied is better :)

Travicity
11-19-2010, 11:13 PM
WWE Referee Aaron "Goose" Mahoney has been released from the company along with Shad Gaspard, Luke Gallows, Vance Archer and Caylen Croft and WWE Divas Tiffany and Jillian Hall.

Tiffany & Archer tweeted the following on their releases.

Vance Archer:

"It is what it is. I ain't done by a long shot. Bet that," he wrote. "ThankU to all for all the support."

Tiffany:

Thank you WWE for an amazing journey. I am saddened by the news but forever grateful for the experience. Blog to come later today. Thank you to all my supportive fans. You are wonderful."

WNS

Vance Archer again on Twitter:

I’ll be taking bookings at lancehoyt@yahoo.com Contact me here for any bookings or interviews. Again thankU to All of You!

Sorry for double posting but a little bit more

mikedudelang
11-20-2010, 12:28 AM
I won't miss anyone released. That said, save for Orton and Edge, there isn't anyone the WWE could release that I'd miss.

Shane McMahon's Ass
11-20-2010, 01:10 AM
I wonder what SM is feeling atm :shifty:

Travicity
11-20-2010, 01:10 AM
About today's cuts, Dolph Ziggler wrote the following on his Twitter page: "I hate to see anyone go, whether they need to move on or they are let go! Friends or not, we really are a family! And a lot of friends have Come and gone, for most it was their dream since childhood, others it was still a 24/7 life. Cheers to all of my family that has been let go I hope you all move on to bigger and better things, And I hope we still stay in touch down the road! :) because the door is never closed :)"

CM Punk wrote the following on his Twitter page: "Days like today bum me out. Gallows, many times was given chicken #!@%*# and turned it gold. He has heart, hustles, and loves wrestling." Beth Phoenix retweeted it.

Tyler_Reks wrote the following on his Twitter page: "Retweet for my boy: RT @VanceArcher I'll be taking bookings at lancehoyt@yahoo.com. Contact me here for any bookings or interviews. Again thankU to All of You!

PWI

Jillian Hall commented via Twitter:

I am doing very well and I'm in a great place in life! I have a lot to say, but there's no room here, lol. Thankyou so much for your support

Black Widow
11-20-2010, 02:04 AM
im really surprised they let jillian go shes one of a few divas that can wrestle

A Blissful Ass
11-20-2010, 02:19 AM
WOW so many Releases

Let's bet that Lance Hoyt goes back to TNA & Ask for his job back

Smartmark
11-20-2010, 03:04 AM
NOOOOOOOOO!!!! :tantrum:

Jillian Hall :love: Please come to Shimmer!!!

Kage
11-20-2010, 03:28 AM
Luke Gallows is probably the most disappointing for me personally. And they realeased Archer without Hawkins and one of the Dudebusters without the other? Who wants to bet Hawkins and the other Dudebuster will form a jobber team?

Swinny
11-20-2010, 03:40 AM
Luke Gallows is probably the most disappointing for me personally. And they realeased Archer without Hawkins and one of the Dudebusters without the other? Who wants to bet Hawkins and the other Dudebuster will form a jobber team?

Well, Curt Hawkins was the third Dudebuster in FCW, so yeah, I could see that happening.

VFAN
11-20-2010, 04:03 AM
Was very surprised at Jillian considering she was with WWE for over 5 years and was always used horribly, so I thought if they were ever going to release her it would have been 3 or 4 years ago. I thought she was going to be training the divas at FCW? I guess not then.

Kenpachi Zaraki
11-20-2010, 05:12 AM
the Divas are so bad they can't be trained so yeah :P

WOW so many Releases

Let's bet that Lance Hoyt goes back to TNA & Ask for his job back

And TNA sign him and undo all the good work WWE did with the guy :P

Konan
11-20-2010, 11:55 AM
i knew they would do this the worst thing wwe did was disband S.E.S the had potential what a waste

Travicity
11-20-2010, 04:53 PM
Former WWE star Tiffany made the following comments on her twitter account this morning:

"I am sad that I won't be able to work with Drew [McIntyre]. He is the best thing in my life and I know he is going to do amazing things with WWE. WWE is still a major part of my family and will always be. I am so proud of my husband and will be his biggest cheerleader. If it wasn't for WWE, we would have never met. I love you Drew. Thanks for being my rock."

The irony here is that Tiffany's arrest last August during a domestic incident involving McIntyre at a hotel Summerslam weekend is what set the stage for her eventual WWE release as she was never utilized again, even after prosecutors opted not to pursue charges.

She also noted that she appears in Playboy's Special Edition Magazine "Big Boobs, Hot Buns", which is now available.

PWI

Konan
11-20-2010, 07:10 PM
There has been more reaction from superstars over yesterday's cut, with the following comments:

Dolph Ziggler: "I hate to see anyone go, whether they need to move on or they are let go! Friends or not, we really are a family! And a lot of friends have Come and gone, for most it was their dream since childhood, others it was still a 24/7 life. Cheers to all of my family that has been let go I hope you all move on to bigger and better things, And I hope we still stay in touch down the road! because the door is never closed "

mikedudelang
11-20-2010, 08:55 PM
im really surprised they let jillian go shes one of a few divas that can wrestle

The last thing the WWE cares about with regards to the Divas is their wrestling ability.

Travicity
11-21-2010, 10:06 PM
In addition to a quiet release by WWE for referee Aaron "Goose" Mahoney, The Wrestling Observer is reporting that the Swagger Soaring Eagle mascot was also cut by the company.

WV

LOL but not Chavo in the suit :P

Kemo
11-22-2010, 02:59 AM
M'eh. Nobody worth a damn...maybe Jillian. I'd like to see her go to TNA and do something more serious.