PDA

View Full Version : Juan Cena To Debut Tonight - Next Step Has Begun

Travicity
11-28-2010, 08:49 PM
John Cena tweeted the following: "CeNation. Just received western union tellagram via carrier pigieon from mexican cousin Juan. Apparently he just got hired by wwe... And would like me to watch his first match tonight in salisbury md. I got nuthin but time on my hands. Ill be there!"

PWI

Kenpachi Zaraki
11-28-2010, 08:54 PM
oh fuck they're gonna do it :o

John
11-28-2010, 09:36 PM
Ugh.. I wished that Cena would be out a lot longer than this..

Swinny
11-28-2010, 09:42 PM
You know... this could turn out to have nothing to actually do with Cena returning and could actually just be some random Mexican guy they found, lol. I mean, with all the talk about it recently, they could just be convincing everyone that it is going to be John Cena, but it might turn out not to be. Probably not, but just a thought.

ArJay
11-28-2010, 09:57 PM
You know... this could turn out to have nothing to actually do with Cena returning and could actually just be some random Mexican guy they found, lol. I mean, with all the talk about it recently, they could just be convincing everyone that it is going to be John Cena, but it might turn out not to be. Probably not, but just a thought.

I had those same thoughts.
Not to mention the fact how much this is getting blown out of proportion. This is being done at house shows, to keep Cena on tour with them. Everybody is acting like this is going to be an on-screen thing, yet NOWHERE has it been said that is the case. (Minus people speculating.) People really need to withhold judgment until they know the actual facts.

Smartmark
11-29-2010, 03:32 AM
I would like to see Cena play a mexican guy :P

JohnCenaFan28
11-29-2010, 10:52 AM
I love Juan, but they should have gone with Jane Cena. She'd be perfect as Miss WrestleMania II and she'd be able to erase Chyna's physique from our minds.