PDA

View Full Version : Jim Ross Blogs: Helms-HBK Feud, MVP's Release, More

Kellie
12-07-2010, 07:46 AM
Jim Ross posted his latest blog http://www.jrsbarbq.com/ Check out the highlights:

On MVP's WWE release: "MVP requested his WWE release to explore other options as I understand it. I personally like MVP and have always enjoyed our relationship. He's a talented guy who has endured and overcome some major league challenges in his life. MVP's life might make for a good movie as a matter of fact. I always preferred the antagonist MVP better than the fan favorite MVP but that's merely a personal preference. The guy is a survivor and he will perceiver and be just fine. Being off the road during the holidays isn't a bad thing and it gives him time to assess what he wants to do. We had some particularly fun conversations when Oklahoma had their home and home college football series with MVP's fav team, 'The U.' "

On Hurricane Helms verbal assault of Shawn Michaels: "I'm not getting involved in that matter nor am I commenting on it. You would be amazed at how many people have asked me my thoughts on this subject of which I have none."

On This Week's Raw: "Anxious to watch Raw tonight to see how Michael Cole justifies his actions of last week where he did all that he could to make sure that Miz retained the WWE Title. What will Cole do? Get a reprieve from the 'mysterious' Raw GM, hire a good attorney?? In any event the interaction between Cole/King/Punk should be entertaining and better each week."

The Mac
12-07-2010, 08:26 AM
it was smart of mvp to leave now... he can be home for christmas for probably the first time in years, he can recharge the batteries(rest) and then decide what to do

Kenpachi Zaraki
12-07-2010, 08:29 AM
WWE hasn't held Christmas shows for quite a while now actually lol

The Mac
12-07-2010, 08:34 AM
ya but they gotta be on the road right up to christmas then immediatly after

mikedudelang
12-07-2010, 06:27 PM
JR is right on the money about MVP. Much preferred him as a heel. I'd love to see him make his way to TNA (close to his home).

Konan
12-07-2010, 06:52 PM
What a man Gregory Helms is. He got angry enough but not angry enough to do something about it. But still angry enough to vent his stupid frustrations long after the fact.

Kage
12-07-2010, 10:06 PM
What happened between Micheals and Helms? I must've missed it.