PDA

View Full Version : Backstage Heat On Kurt Angle, New Writers, More

OMEN
08-18-2006, 09:17 PM
Credit: Wrestling Observer

Kurt Angle is reportedly not as esteemed in the locker room as he once was. In ECW, he is always going to Dean Malenko trying to change things with his ideas and not just for himself, but for others as well. Last year, Kurt Angle did the same thing, but since he was Kurt Angle, it was overlooked and nobody complained. Now, many in ECW are talking openly and negatively about it and it was told for Kurt Angle to not be so open about what he was doing.

Right now, the current feeling is that the only drug you can get away with is marijuna. While some may be beating the tests, most are getting off or have already gotten off of steriods.

Four new writers have been hired to WWE. Andrew Goldstein, John Carle, Dave Kapoor, and Pantelis Ypsilantis. Carle, a former writer's assitant, seems to have the least wrestling knowledge of the four and is described as knowing nothing about wrestling.

It has been stated that OVW is in chaos with so many mix-ups in management and people leaving for SmackDown! and ECW. Recently, ref Robert Brisko and trainer Eric Langley both quit the developmental territory.

Kaz
08-19-2006, 12:05 PM
Kurt this isn't Raw or Smackdown, you'll get ur ass kicked for bitching in ECW!

Why am I not surprised that the newest writer knows nothing about wrestling? Sounds WWE Typical to me

scorpionf
08-20-2006, 12:50 PM
Angle will find the others being stiff in the ring with him, and find himself on the receiving end of some practical jokes if he keeps this up.

Typical WWE... Hiring writers who know nothing about wrestling... This does not surprise me at all

Will
08-20-2006, 03:56 PM
I really dont think that Angle is to worried about other wrestlers working stiff. He may be be broken down, but he is still Kurt f'n Angle, and there are very few people,in any variation of the WWE, that could out shoot fight Angle.