PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Bryan/Punk Program?, Slammys on Twitter and How I Met Your Mother/Ted DiBiase

Travicity
12-14-2010, 06:41 AM
The terms Slammys and Arquette were both trending worldwide on twitter.

A few readers wrote asking who CM Punk was referring to in his promo on Raw. He was scheduled for a program with Daniel Bryan before he was injured, but that doesn't mean that the creative plans have changed.

Ryan Mulloy sent the following....Thanks to DVR, I chose to watch How I Met Your Mother instead of Raw. Nothing groundbreaking here, but at some point Barney (Neil Patrick Harris) plans on spending his Christmas bonus on a diamond-crusted pinstriped suit called “The DiBiase.” I assume that it was based on The Million Dollar Man, and not his son, since they put it over as important to the episode and made it kind of a big deal about it. (Unnecessary Ted DiBiase Jr. burn!) Anyway, they showed the suit later with Barney wearing it, and it was pretty ridiculous, but nowhere near as bad some of DiBiase’s old 80s-tastic outfits.

PWI

Kenpachi Zaraki
12-14-2010, 10:38 AM
How I Met Your Mother needs to end soon it's losing some major steam

Travicity
12-14-2010, 03:32 PM
Yea that show sucks and I would love a Punk/Bryan feud.

Kenpachi Zaraki
12-15-2010, 05:30 AM
the first 3 seasons didn't suck last 2 have been meh

Swinny
12-15-2010, 05:35 AM
I think the shows still great. All shows are bound to lose a little steam after 5 seasons, but I still think it's great

And my first thought when Punk did that promo was Daniel Bryan, whether it is or not we'll find out. Either way I definitely want to see a feud between those two at some point.

Kenpachi Zaraki
12-15-2010, 05:41 AM
yeah well I doubt anybody's kids can sit there listening to this story :P

I would have just said I'm gonna ask Mom how you met :P :shifty2:

Swinny
12-15-2010, 05:44 AM
yeah well I doubt anybody's kids can sit there listening to this story :P

I would have just said I'm gonna ask Mom how you met :P :shifty2:

Lol, yeah, when you look at it that way... it is a pretty damn long story, lol.

Also... why the hell does he turn into Bob Saget when he's older? :P

Kenpachi Zaraki
12-15-2010, 06:09 AM
lmao Bob Saget didn't think of that :P