PDA

View Full Version : WWE/K-Mart to Partner for Royal Rumble, Arquette's Reception and Extreme Rules PPV

Travicity
12-14-2010, 05:14 PM
World Wrestling Entertainment and K-Mart will be partnering to promote the 2011 Royal Rumble PPV on 1/30/11. The promotion will include the retailer placing WWE sections in their store for DVD, shirts and other merchandise as well as WWE talents signing in different stores throughout the month.

Scheduled thus far for signings at K-Mart locations:

12/30 Sheamus in Somerville, MA

1/23 The Miz in Youngstown, OH.

1/24 Kofi Kingston in Cincinatti, OH.

Everyone loved having David Arquette at Raw last night. As I've mentioned before, he's a real fan and is completely aware of all the storylines and characters. Arquette spent a lot of time talking up just about everyone in the locker room, unlike some celebrities who when they visit, only pay attention to the top names.

Tickets for the 5/1 WWE Extreme Rules PPV in Tampa, Florida will go on sale this Saturday.

PWI

Smartmark
12-14-2010, 08:47 PM
Arquette in the Rumble would be awesome! Let him eliminate Santino or something :P

Arquette in HOF as well :D

LionDen
12-14-2010, 09:10 PM
Arquettes claim to a championship is a disgrace to wrestling, fine he is a fan, fine he made a movie about wrestling and fine he was even part of WCW but I will never recognize him as champion.

Travicity
12-14-2010, 09:11 PM
Just as a joke or something yes I agree could be a one time thing.

Smartmark
12-14-2010, 09:12 PM
^^ LOL. I think it's kinda cool to be honest. WCW didn't have so many great champions :P

Travicity
12-14-2010, 10:08 PM
Him getting the title is terrible bloody Russo :P.

Smartmark
12-14-2010, 10:47 PM
^^ He was a better champion than The Miz :shifty:

The ShowOff
12-14-2010, 10:54 PM
Okay now that is just out there Smartmark.

If Miz having the title kills a title then he really does kill it. I know you probably meant that as a joke but really he shouldn't have been WCW Champion. That was just really dumb....I joke around he's the best WCW Champion ever but come on.

Travicity
12-14-2010, 10:56 PM
They say about Miz revealing the business by winning the title but Arquette reveals the business tbh.