PDA

View Full Version : Joey Styles has an interview with "Angry Miz Girl".

LionDen
12-16-2010, 04:49 AM
Joey Styles has an interview with "Angry Miz Girl". When asked what she thought about Miz winning the WWE championship she said, "wow, wrestling’s gone downhill!"

You can find the original page by clicking here (http://www.facebook.com/notes/wwe-monday-night-raw/miz-girl-cayley-takes-the-slammy/177924572226352).

Below is the full interview.

"Miz Girl" Cayley takes the Slammy
by WWE Monday Night Raw on Wednesday, December 15, 2010 at 12:03pm

When The Miz cashed in his Money in the Bank contract and won the WWE Championship from a Nexus-pummeled Randy Orton last November, the disgust of the WWE Universe was clearly pictured in the face of one young girl in Orlando’s Amway Center crowd.

That young girl’s expression of anger caught by the WWE cameras spread virally on the Internet, and the girl became known as “The Miz Girl.” The new WWE Champion even showed her picture on Raw the following week as part of his championship celebration.

http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/2324/angrymizgirlwinsslammyu.jpg

At the 2010 Slammy Awards, the girl, named Cayley, won the Slammy for WWE Universe Fan Reaction of the Year. WWE.com’s Joey Styles interviewed Cayley moments after winning the award – and having it stolen away by The Miz.

WWE.COM: We’ve all seen that angry face … what exactly were you thinking when you saw The Miz win the WWE Championship from Randy Orton?

CAYLEY: That, wow, wrestling’s gone downhill!

WWE.COM: That’s pretty harsh! You really dislike The Miz that much

CAYLEY: No, not that much.

WWE.COM: So, as angry as you were when you saw The Miz win the WWE Title, will you be equally as happy when someone defeats The Miz?

CAYLEY: Well, it depends on who beats him.

WWE.COM: Who would you like to see defeat The Miz for the WWE Title?

CAYLEY: Randy Orton, of course!

WWE.COM: Who is your favorite WWE Superstar?

CAYLEY: Randy Orton!

WWE.COM: How long have you been a WWE fan?

CAYLEY: About two years... Randy’s been my all-time favorite.

WWE.COM: What is it about Orton that you like so much?

CAYLEY: He’s really cool...

WWE.COM: OK, so what final words do you have for The Miz, who will read this interview?

CAYLEY: Good job … but prepare to be beaten!

John
12-16-2010, 08:36 AM
"Do you hate Miz that much"
"No. Not really".

WTF. .. Ugh.. At least keep in KayFabe, Cayley! I loved how she appeared at the Slammys - I'm slightly suspicious as to whether the entire thing is real or faked by WWE. Anyway, very cool!

Kenpachi Zaraki
12-16-2010, 08:40 AM
yeah right like that little girl knows what kayfabe is :rolleyes:

aoessand
12-16-2010, 10:52 AM
when she showed up on raw i was pretty surprised my guess its all fake

Black Widow
12-16-2010, 12:14 PM
im sure cayley is actually related to someone in WWE im pretty damn sure..

also Angry Miz Girl FTW

Metalitia
12-16-2010, 04:52 PM
im sure cayley is actually related to someone in WWE im pretty damn sure..

also Angry Miz Girl FTW

Quite clearly I think, they wouldn't give so much attention to her if not.

The ShowOff
12-16-2010, 10:26 PM
I don't think its that I just think it someone who got seen on tv that everyone seemed to love and it got huge and WWE used it.

I read else where that they got in touch with WWE about everything(guess there daughter being shown on tv etc) and this got bought up.