PDA

View Full Version : Report: Why WWE Changed Sunday's TLC PPV Match

Travicity
12-17-2010, 05:55 AM
According to WrestlingObserver.com, the story going around regarding the merging of the two matches and making a four-way with Kane vs. Edge vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Rey Mysterio on Sunday's WWE TLC pay-per-view is a timing issue.

WWE doesn’t want to rush any matches except the Divas match on Sunday’s PPV and feel merging both matches into a TLC match would be better especially with Kane being limited competing in a singles TLC match.

Reports suggest that Triple H and Vince McMahon both agreed and made the change.

NoDq

mikedudelang
12-17-2010, 07:09 AM
I think they're merging the matches in an effort to spare us the abject boredom we'd feel trying to watch 'em both.

Kenpachi Zaraki
12-17-2010, 08:32 AM
and cause Kane can't do shit in a TLC whereas Rey and Del Rio can

Konan
12-17-2010, 01:27 PM
. As long as people have enough time to actually take a piss break.

mikedudelang
12-17-2010, 05:25 PM
and cause Kane can't do shit in a TLC whereas Rey and Del Rio can

Dude, I cannot understand your fascination with Del Rio. That dude is just completely unwatchable to me. I quit watching Smackdown because of that guy.

Metalitia
12-17-2010, 05:31 PM
Dude, I cannot understand your fascination with Del Rio. That dude is just completely unwatchable to me. I quit watching Smackdown because of that guy.

He's not a top level guy yet but he's certainly got the potential to be in the future and he's firmly in the upper midcard.

He's an excellent heel and the majority of his matches have been good or better.

mikedudelang
12-17-2010, 06:21 PM
I guess I just don't get it. I mean, good for him and all but I just don't like him.

Kenpachi Zaraki
12-17-2010, 06:28 PM
I guess I just don't get it. I mean, good for him and all but I just don't like him.

Okay let's just put it this way, he's better than Kane at doing the TLC stuff lol

But seriously Metalitia put it very well and if you see his matches in Mexico he can work all styles so yeah

Black Widow
12-17-2010, 06:52 PM
of course rush a divas match because nobody will wanna see that, the last divas match i watched that wasnt rushed and was actally good was the divas championship on smackdown with maryse and mccool which lasted near 10 mins and was good no wonder people dont like diva matches they dont get enough time to show off what they can do and in 2 mins your lucky if you see 4 moves and a pin :hmm:

Kenpachi Zaraki
12-17-2010, 06:59 PM
of course rush a divas match because nobody will wanna see that, the last divas match i watched that wasnt rushed and was actally good was the divas championship on smackdown with maryse and mccool which lasted near 10 mins and was good no wonder people dont like diva matches they dont get enough time to show off what they can do and in 2 mins your lucky if you see 4 moves and a pin :hmm:

so what's the point, that people wanna watch Diva matches? :shifty:

Konan
12-17-2010, 07:15 PM

i love divas

LionDen
12-18-2010, 05:16 AM
Kane has done great in past ladder matches and would do so again although he is getting a bit older and maybe is not as nimble as he once was. So, it is a good idea to add those 2 to the match as long as neither of them win and they continue on with the storyline they had planned for Kane and Edge. If Mysterio wins I will scream.

jstrick71
12-18-2010, 09:43 AM
Kane has done great in past ladder matches and would do so again although he is getting a bit older and maybe is not as nimble as he once was. So, it is a good idea to add those 2 to the match as long as neither of them win and they continue on with the storyline they had planned for Kane and Edge. If Mysterio wins I will scream.

I'm with you on the Mysterio thing. As far as the divas go, what's the point of having them on if they don't get any credit for being athletes too? The two most annoying divas are the only ones really getting air time (of course part of this has to do with one of them being Mrs Undertaker!). I personally would like to see a Natalya vs Beth battle with both of them still being faces. I think they could put on a hell of a match without either one looking weak.

Black Widow
12-18-2010, 09:10 PM

no.. not people .. me lol i enjoy the diva matches :P

Metalitia
12-18-2010, 11:06 PM
I'm with you on the Mysterio thing. As far as the divas go, what's the point of having them on if they don't get any credit for being athletes too? The two most annoying divas are the only ones really getting air time (of course part of this has to do with one of them being Mrs Undertaker!). I personally would like to see a Natalya vs Beth battle with both of them still being faces. I think they could put on a hell of a match without either one looking weak.

I expect to see Beth and Natalya comfortably win on Sunday and put both members of LayCool through tables. Following that it'd be good if WWE see the new year as a chance to build the womens division back up again.

Rumours of Melina feuding with Natalya which wouldn't be bad, Beth and Gail Kim can work well also and Maryse/Eve are getting there enough to be considered.

On the TLC match, I'd still like Edge to get the title and assume he still will but wouldn't be too surprised if they give Del Rio teh belt as a headlining grabbing end to the year.

Kage
12-18-2010, 11:12 PM
The 4 way is going to make for a much better match. Imo, TLC matches are better with more guys in it than just 2.

Travicity
12-19-2010, 12:03 AM
Double bumps and spots and 2 matches rolled into 1 could be good.