PDA

View Full Version : New World Champ & No. 1 Contender For WWE Championship

Konan
12-20-2010, 07:49 AM
Edge won the World Heavyweight Championship at WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs pay-per-view from the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas. The match was a Tables, Ladders & Chairs Match and also featured Kane (who entered as champion), Rey Mysterio and Alberto Del Rio.

The finish saw Edge take out Kane before climbing a ladder to capture the World Heavyweight Championship.

- John Morrison beat Sheamus at tonight’s WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs pay-per-view to become the number one contender for the WWE Championship.

Smartmark
12-20-2010, 03:22 PM
Finally JoMo gets a push! :D

I just don't he turns up jobbing for The Miz, wasting that #1 Contenders spot down the road.

John
12-20-2010, 07:23 PM
I love the new champs/#1 contender. I hope to see Edge/Del Rio at the next PPV, whilst Morrison challenges Miz.

Konan
12-20-2010, 07:26 PM
great contender really i like to see jomo sa champ..

Kenpachi Zaraki
12-20-2010, 07:42 PM
:omg:

John
12-20-2010, 08:21 PM
I think that a Morrison/Orton match would be great also. I would love a Sheamus/Miz match too.

Smartmark
12-20-2010, 10:06 PM
^^ JoMo/Orton would be great :D

Anyway, I don't like the way Edge won the title. This is not hate, as I understood he would take it anyway, but it should have happened in a singles match. That's why I don't like what WWE did with the TLC match.

mikedudelang
12-20-2010, 11:05 PM
I know this much, taking the title off Kane now buries him on the card. After making him look like a crybaby with the whole Paul Bearer angle, he's gonna need one helluva good storyline to get him back up. Kind of a shame too as Edge is always way over and doesn't need the belt to hold his position. I think it's silly to put the belt on him now...especially if Del Rio is set to be the protagonist.

Swinny
12-20-2010, 11:15 PM
I know this much, taking the title off Kane now buries him on the card. After making him look like a crybaby with the whole Paul Bearer angle, he's gonna need one helluva good storyline to get him back up. Kind of a shame too as Edge is always way over and doesn't need the belt to hold his position.

Agreed. Edge just didn't need the belt at all, whereas Kane definitely does need it. Kane went from looking strong as hell, stronger than he's ever been, and now the last two months or so he's just been buried completely, never to gain the upper hand. I don't know what they're going to do to put him back in the spotlight.

Kenpachi Zaraki
12-21-2010, 05:33 AM
maybe his crappy matches had a role to play :shifty: