PDA

View Full Version : Booker T Visits WWE TLC, Comments from Beth Phoenix and Barrett-Twitter

Travicity
12-20-2010, 02:32 PM
Wade Barrett was trending worldwide during the main event of WWE TLC on Twitter last night.

Beth Phoenix wrote the following on Twitter last night after TLC: "The risks are high each time you step foot in the ring, but nights like tonight prove to me how much I love my job. I took a nasty fall...but that's why I've always been called Phoenix. I just can't stay down for long."

Jim Ross noted on Twitter that former World Champion Booker T, his wife Sharmell and their infant twins were backstage at last night's WWE TLC pay-per-view, visiting friends.

LOP

mikedudelang
12-20-2010, 04:05 PM
I doubt business was discussed but the WWE could really use someone like Booker T right now. They have very few people on the roster right now with his star power and ability.

Travicity
12-20-2010, 04:32 PM
Former WWE and WCW World champion Booker T and former WWE Diva Sharmell were backstage at last night's WWE TLC PPV visiting with their young twins. The couple live in Houston.

PWI

John
12-20-2010, 06:53 PM
The bump was really bad last night. Also, it would have been cool to see T on camera.