PDA

View Full Version : A Good Look at WWE's Hall of Fame

Travicity
12-20-2010, 05:31 PM
We received the following press release today for a very cool site. It's worth checking out.

www.notinhalloffame.com has expanded its scope to the WWE Hall of Fame. Previously, the pop culture and sports based website has focused on the greatest omissions from the always controversial Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, the prestigious Baseball Hall of Fame and the rapidly growing Football Hall of Fame.

Now, www.notinhalloffame.com has listed the top two hundred snubs who have yet to be inducted in the most subjective Hall of Fame of all; the WWE Hall of Fame. This is a list that features multiple former World Champions and headliners and curtain jerkers from various eras and promotions. Separate lists featuring “Fringe” Candidates (those who may not be thought of at first glance), Future Candidates (those who will soon be considered for ranking) and Celebrity Candidates are also featured.

With multiple lists and interviews being added on a regular basis, be sure to check the next big pop culture phenomenon, www.notinhalloffame.com.

PWI

mikedudelang
12-20-2010, 11:24 PM
Lots of interesting stuff in that website.

Swinny
12-20-2010, 11:32 PM
Lots of interesting stuff in that website.

I was just about to say the same thing.

LionDen
12-21-2010, 02:21 AM
Yeah, I had a look and I found their WWE lists to be very accurate. I enjoyed looking through it and it was a good read.