PDA

View Full Version : Royal Rumble Main Event? and Morrison-Backstage News

Travicity
12-20-2010, 11:11 PM
The main event of the WWE Royal Rumble PPV is expected to be John Morrison challenging The Miz for the WWE title.

Many people within the company were discussing John Morison's performance at the PPV. Many noted that it was a star making performance, but also that it will not matter unless WWE management chooses to actually get behind him with a serious push.

PWI

JohnCenaFan28
12-21-2010, 10:15 AM
Please give Morrison a serious push!

Swinny
12-21-2010, 10:58 AM
He definitely should get a serious push and one does seem to be coming, but I don't know when they'll actually put the title on him. I don't see him beating Miz at the Rumble and I don't see him going into 'Mania as the champ, nor do I see a Miz/Morrison match for the title at 'Mania, like some do, so it may take awhile.

HAR
12-21-2010, 02:27 PM
I never thought I would see Morrison & Miz main eventing the championship scene this fast.

Kenpachi Zaraki
12-21-2010, 04:50 PM
He definitely should get a serious push and one does seem to be coming, but I don't know when they'll actually put the title on him. I don't see him beating Miz at the Rumble and I don't see him going into 'Mania as the champ, nor do I see a Miz/Morrison match for the title at 'Mania, like some do, so it may take awhile.

The title will change at hands in the Chamber dead sure it always does. Remains to be seen if they put it on Triple H, Cena or Orton. This is a major push though headlining one of the 4 major PPVs it's cool