PDA

View Full Version : Evan Bourne Push?

John
12-22-2010, 05:57 PM
Evan Bourne met with WWE creative team members backstage at RAW a few weeks ago and was told that they are working on “something big” for him and WrestleMania 27.

Bourne, who is recovering from shoulder surgery, is scheduled to return to the ring in February. WWE officials have discussed airing promo videos on RAW, with hype leading up to Bourne’s return.

WNZ

I hope WWE give him a MASSIVE Push as he was just receiving one before he became injured. I remember the Raw where Bourne was treated like a star.. I hope he can do it again! Bourne is a fantastic wrestler who could easily be involved in a main event feud. The only issue is his height and how scrawny he looks.

Swinny
12-22-2010, 06:17 PM
This is great, he definitely deserves it and he did seem to be developing quite a push before he got injured, so hoping that continues and then some.

Smartmark
12-22-2010, 06:25 PM
Winning MITB Ladder Match maybe? :think:

Travicity
12-22-2010, 06:32 PM
Yes probably SM would fit with him. But I want Kaval/Bryan/Bourne pushes :omg:

Kage
12-22-2010, 06:41 PM
He'll just end up jobbing again. They pushed him like crazy when he came from Ecw to Raw, then he jobbed for awhile. Then he got a pin on Sheamus and pretty much did nothing after that. The truth of the matter is, he is just too small for Wwe's standards. I personally love the guy's work, but I can't really see him ever getting a push that will result in anything more than a U.S. title run.

Swinny
12-22-2010, 06:59 PM
He'll just end up jobbing again. They pushed him like crazy when he came from Ecw to Raw, then he jobbed for awhile. Then he got a pin on Sheamus and pretty much did nothing after that. The truth of the matter is, he is just too small for Wwe's standards. I personally love the guy's work, but I can't really see him ever getting a push that will result in anything more than a U.S. title run.

Well, they did it with Mysterio. They don't push a lot of smaller guys, but it happens. Even a US Title run would be good though, I don't expect a World Title push yet, but I'd like to see him with some sort of title.

The Mac
12-22-2010, 07:27 PM
Well, they did it with Mysterio. They don't push a lot of smaller guys, but it happens. Even a US Title run would be good though, I don't expect a World Title push yet, but I'd like to see him with some sort of title.

mysterio only won the title because eddie died...same reason for why he won the RR

Swinny
12-22-2010, 07:28 PM
mysterio only won the title because eddie died...same reason for why he won the RR

Even if that is the case, he was being consistently pushed before that and he has won the title since then anyway.

The Mac
12-22-2010, 07:31 PM
Even if that is the case, he was being consistently pushed before that and he has won the title since then anyway.

that is the case....and his second reign was a joke

Kenpachi Zaraki
12-22-2010, 07:43 PM
new Gobbledy Gooker imo :shifty:

Smartmark
12-22-2010, 08:18 PM
WWE usually don't push smaler guys, but Rey is a good example that they might do it. Rey's first titlereign might be because they wanted to honor Eddie, but that's not the only time Rey's been pushed.

World Champion or not, I would love Bourne to even hold the IC or US Title. The US Title might become a prestigeous title now, just look who's holding it at the moment :wink:

The Mac
12-22-2010, 08:20 PM
WWE usually don't push smaler guys, but Rey is a good example that they might do it. Rey's first titlereign might be because they wanted to honor Eddie, but that's not the only time Rey's been pushed.

World Champion or not, I would love Bourne to even hold the IC or US Title. The US Title might become a prestigeous title now, just look who's holding it at the moment :wink:

a indy jobber??

lol jk i actually like danielson lol

Kenpachi Zaraki
12-23-2010, 05:42 AM
a indy jobber??

lol jk i actually like danielson lol

its Daniel Bryan Danielson is random mal-nutritioned Indy Jobber

mikedudelang
12-23-2010, 05:45 AM
WE GOT TWO WORDS FOR YA: sentence structure!

JohnCenaFan28
12-23-2010, 06:35 AM
He could MiTB and be the first to lose it :shifty: Or maybe let Rey win the title somehow then have Evan and Rey feud.

The Mac
12-23-2010, 06:37 AM
thats the only way i see evan wining is just so he can lose