PDA

View Full Version : Possible *SPOILER* Planned Main Events for Royal Rumble

Travicity
12-22-2010, 11:00 PM
WWE is planning Kane vs. Edge for the World Heavyweight Championship and John Morrison vs. The Miz for the WWE Championship at the Royal Rumble which will take place on January 30, 2011 at the TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts. WWE will have five weeks worth of PPV build to schedule other matches which is extremely rare these days.

WNS

Swinny
12-22-2010, 11:03 PM
No surprises there.

Smartmark
12-22-2010, 11:03 PM
Good main events actually.

Kane to take back his WHC Title, and JoMo for WWE Champion! :D

Swinny
12-22-2010, 11:05 PM
Good main events actually.

Kane to take back his WHC Title, and JoMo for WWE Champion! :D

Too bad neither of those things are going to happen, lol. :P

Smartmark
12-22-2010, 11:08 PM
^^ How do you know? Because you are a WWE storylinewriter? Or because WWE is stale? :P

Swinny
12-22-2010, 11:12 PM
Because you are a WWE storylinewriter?

Oh drat, my secret it out! :P

I'm just screwing with you mostly, lol. But I don't see why they would put the title back on Kane and I don't see Morrison becoming champ just yet either.

ArJay
12-22-2010, 11:13 PM
Oh look, another WWE thread, another shot at WWE taken by SM.
I agree with Swinny, I can't see Kane or JoMo winning at Rumble. I legit see Miz having the WWE title for a very lengthy reign, even if just to piss off the internet haters.

Smartmark
12-22-2010, 11:15 PM
Well, kinda stupid to have Kane losing the title like that to be honest. And if the match at RR will be on Kane's terms, it would make Kane look very weak if he loses

Swinny
12-22-2010, 11:18 PM
Well, kinda stupid to have Kane losing the title like that to be honest. And if the match at RR will be on Kane's terms, it would make Kane look very weak if he loses

I agree that Kane shouldn't have lost the title at all, but since he did, I don't they'll put it back on him, or they would have just gave him the win at TLC. I do hope they do something to give him some momentum again though, whenever and whatever that is.

Smartmark
12-23-2010, 12:59 AM
Well, if Kane/Edge at RR will be Inferno or HIAC and Edge wins, I seriously have no faith in WWE anymore.

I seriously don't understand their fascination with Edge. Soon he will be holding more titles than Ric Flair :no:

Kage
12-23-2010, 03:37 AM
Yea, both champs will retain. No doubt in my mind.

Konan
12-23-2010, 07:33 AM
JoMo the winner is cool but kane is i guess not again as champ

Travicity
12-23-2010, 11:25 PM
Hopefully they have longer Title reigns in WWE.

Metalitia
12-24-2010, 12:52 AM
Can't see new champions being crowned.

Miz would make more sense for his character to lose it in the Chamber so he can then go on about how it was unfair, it took five other guys to beat him down enough etc etc.

Edge to hopefully keep the title and defend it at Mania.