PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive: Creative Already Working On WrestleMania XXVII Drafts

JohnCenaFan28
12-23-2010, 06:41 PM
Although plans will undoubtedly change many times, the WWE Creative Team has several different drafts (one writer called them "options for Vince and Stephanie's approval") for WrestleMania 27.

As it stands now, a lot of what happens at The Royal Rumble will culminate at WrestleMania, even more so than in recent years.

"Vince is very focused on breaking a million buys globally for 'Mania," a high level WWE source told WrestleZone earlier this evening, "he's probably more focused than he's been in several years!"

Kage
12-24-2010, 12:33 AM
Hmm. Maybe Mania will be awesome again? Like not just one or two matches, but the whole thing? That would be cool.

The Mac
12-24-2010, 12:37 AM
bieber will kill it.... hpefully edge spears him to kill stupidity

Metalitia
12-24-2010, 12:40 AM
I don't know obviously but I'd be pretty surprised if it's NOT common place to be in the initial planning stages for Mania at this time of year.

Austins 2001 win over the Rock seemed like it was the plan all along once he came back to action the previous October. Maybe the subsequent heel turn and the ins and outs of how were sorted later but the basic options I'm sure were there.

Swinny
12-24-2010, 01:42 AM

How is Bieber singing, for a couple minutes at the beginning of the show, going to "kill" it? Besides, I don't even think that's confirmed yet.

Kenpachi Zaraki
12-24-2010, 06:45 AM

Edge needs to spear himself for all his stupid Paul Bearer bullshit :shifty:

Metalitia
12-24-2010, 02:17 PM
How is Bieber singing, for a couple minutes at the beginning of the show, going to "kill" it? Besides, I don't even think that's confirmed yet.

Whilst the thought of Bieber singing anywhere near something I generally like is annoying I do agree with you that it is a minimal issue so long as he is JUST singing the anthem at the start. I tend to mute it and go grab some beers/take a piss then anyway so it's no issue.

I have a feeling though that if they do get him they'll look to capitalise on his notoriety with younger fans and use him in other ways too : /

The ShowOff
12-24-2010, 03:49 PM
I'm going to even be there and not let Justin ruin it for me if he's there. Its just the start if the card and shows good I don't give a crap if he's there.