PDA

View Full Version : Twitter Comments from Nexus & Styles on CM Punk

Travicity
12-28-2010, 06:00 AM
At the end of Monday's WWE RAW from Albany, the Nexus crew attacked John Cena and beat him down badly. Out came CM Punk, who gave Cena the GTS, took a chair and sat in the middle of the ring. He picked up a Nexus "N" armband, put it on and saluted the rest of the Nexus crew on the stage - appearing to join the group.

WWE employee Joey Styles commented on Twitter about Punk joining Nexus, writing:

"Nexus merchandise sales are ringing up on wweshop.com as we speak. CM Punk has just taken over Raw! Straight Edge Rules!"

@TheNexusWWE, the official Twitter account of the Nexus group, wrote this after RAW:

"SURPRISE!!! You just got "PUNKED" @JohnCena!!"

NoDq

John
12-28-2010, 03:50 PM
What an amazing Raw it was, and I am so glad to see Punk finally in the main event scene. Punk did a fantastic job, especially in the opening promo. I'm questioning the future of Barrett, as he is no longer in the Nexus. He could possibly join Smackdown and be in their main-event picture, but I doubt that he's going to be a face. A great Raw and I'm wondering where this angle is going to go next.

Swinny
12-28-2010, 07:04 PM
What an amazing Raw it was, and I am so glad to see Punk finally in the main event scene. Punk did a fantastic job, especially in the opening promo. I'm questioning the future of Barrett, as he is no longer in the Nexus. He could possibly join Smackdown and be in their main-event picture, but I doubt that he's going to be a face. A great Raw and I'm wondering where this angle is going to go next.

Yeah, I think Barrett will go to Smackdown eventually. I hope so and they don't try turning him face, 'cause I don't see how that'd work. Going over to SD would work though and he could feud with the likes of Edge, Mysterio, Big Show, etc.

Kage
12-29-2010, 02:22 AM
Yeah Smackdown is majorly lacking main eventers. And Punk being the new leader of Nexus could go either way. I was kind of looking forward to Punk being on his own for a while.

wwe9112
12-29-2010, 02:33 AM
I bet Nexys turns into the new SES

12-29-2010, 04:45 AM
how can Huskie Harris still be around, he's terrible and out of shape